Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Early gyno on first AAS

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Early gyno on first AAS

Hey everyone, Iím needing some help with early signs of gyno. I started my first AAS cycle of 400mg of test e 3.5 weeks ago, and over the past few days Iíve had a very tender left nipple and can feel a lump under it which wasnít there before. Iíve been taking arimidex from the start 0.25mg EOD, which Iíve increased to 1mg EOD since feeling the signs of gyno. Iíve just received nolvadex too should I take that too? Help is much appreciated! Cheers.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'm acutally going through this exact situation and would desperately like some advice. In my case I am right at 400mg of test E 4 weeks ago, haven't ran Armidex until today @ (1mg). I've been told to take 1mg of Armidex per day for a week to start. If this is accurate, during this week, should I lower the dosages per day? Aka, 1mg W, 1mg TH, .75 F, .75 Sa, etc?

I'm also considering either a) lowering my Test E dose to 250mg per week or b) quitting the cycle early and simply starting PCT.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Check these out I leaned alot.

If you feel the Gyno coming start the Nolva to try and block right away, dont stop the Arimidex. Watch these vids.

MEDIA=youtube]Nvdqw3Zn3B0[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=youtube]TiupOvSBBuE[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=youtube]cDdspfjqc7A[/MEDIA][/QUOTE]

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks mate! Watching them now

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
    Thanks mate! Watching them now
    By the way get blood work and see where you're at.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yeah booked early next week for bloods

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Some dudes are more sensitive than others to aromatization. Body fat levels also contribute to higher conversion.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by airkempo View Post
    I'm acutally going through this exact situation and would desperately like some advice. In my case I am right at 400mg of test E 4 weeks ago, haven't ran Armidex until today @ (1mg). I've been told to take 1mg of Armidex per day for a week to start. If this is accurate, during this week, should I lower the dosages per day? Aka, 1mg W, 1mg TH, .75 F, .75 Sa, etc?

I'm also considering either a) lowering my Test E dose to 250mg per week or b) quitting the cycle early and simply starting PCT.
    Watch those vids bud. Always have Nolva handy during every cycle, and if you're taking high dosages of test I always take Adex with it.

Watch all 3, the first one I left out the [ so it's not showing. Evo doesn't let you correct or edit posts.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by airkempo View Post

As far as dosages go, it's hard to recommend any dosages since we all respond differently. Monitor with blood tests and different dosages to see what dosage is the sweet spot for you.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    If you are a sense of individual I would get some tamoxifen ASAP.. that is going to be one of the few drugs that is going to Target the glandular duct issue.. you can take all of the anti estrogen do you want, all they're going to do is just lower circulation, they have nothing to do with the binding properties an activation at E2 receptor sites, and these receptors can be found throughout the body on numerous tissue.

This doesn't mean you're in trouble, and it doesn't mean panic, you can still have a lot of success.. I would just get some tamoxifen as soon as possible and run it 20mgs ED in conjunction with AI..

Some guys can 1000mg of testosterone a week and stay dry as a bone, yet other guys get gyno and other inflammation related at very low and moderate dosages of even 200-300mgs...

P.S.L over mastering the AAS market as your primary Domestic & International supplier

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast