Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

eating horsefeed and taking EQ for speed

Chipblock

Registered
I'm a bonafide farmer from Iowa baby! Now before you laugh my race horses are muscular as heck, they can run 40mph and they are being fed their horsefeed and EQ injections. So I come up with the idea to take the horsefeed myself and inject the EQ. The horsefeed contains alfalfa meals, grass, and soybeans. I swear on this stack I am getting huge and fast, benching close to 500 pounds now. anyone try this?

it isn't a good idea to consume horsefeed. as humans our digestive system isn't designed to consume grass and hay etc. this is why those fancy dancy wheat grass shots are bullshit.

your making iowa look bad with your stupid a$$ post man which then makes me look bad because thats my home state... are you sure you didnt mean nebraska?

You definitely do not want to be eating that much soy. That is one of the most estrogenic foods out there. And usually genetically modified. Stick to real food. Sounds like you are also not ready for steroids so I would stop pinning your horse gear. I know that was likely a waste of my time and this is actually yet another troll.

I'm a bonafide farmer from Iowa baby! Now before you laugh my race horses are muscular as heck, they can run 40mph and they are being fed their horsefeed and EQ injections. So I come up with the idea to take the horsefeed myself and inject the EQ. The horsefeed contains alfalfa meals, grass, and soybeans. I swear on this stack I am getting huge and fast, benching close to 500 pounds now. anyone try this?

Okay so the EQ you can keep shooting any time you want, farm boys have been shooting EQ for decades now. The horse feed may be unnecessary when you can probably buy all of those ingredients grounded up and maybe prepare them for human consumption.

Check out our podcast for some tips on training and other products you could be using:

https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

!

Back
Top Bottom