Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ECA + SARMS (deadly or no)

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

ECA + SARMS (deadly or no)

My friend decided that he wants to try and take ECA in conjunction with a SARM stack. He said that he wanted to take 3/4 the recommended ECA dosage and replace it with GW 501516 & S4.

Now the fact that I am new to this whole thing is enough for me to disclaimer my opinion first as "I have no clue, but that sounds dangerous!"

I figured I would leave the question up to you guys, what are your thoughts on ECA + SARMS is it deadly, are the effects of Ephedra not worth the sides as opposed to SARMS. I mean I think ECA is dangerous I have heard it is amazing and my friend said he has 2months worth of ECA Stack lying around in his room waiting to be used form a recent order he decided to "try it out" hasn't used it yet... I just don't want my friend having a heart attack lol

Thanks in advance

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro sarms are NOT stimulants, so they aren't deadly at all....ECA depends on how you respond to ephedrine, how's your stimulant response???
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
    bro sarms are NOT stimulants, so they aren't deadly at all....ECA depends on how you respond to ephedrine, how's your stimulant response???
    Yea I know that the SARMS aren't technically stims but I didn't know if there would be contraindications between the two dosed together. My friend is pretty good with caffeine he's the kinda kid who will have 2 servings of pre and then tell me barely feels it, he's the kinda kid who says mr hyde is a weak pre workout lol so his tolerance is pretty up there I would say.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Not even remotely close to deadly bro. Sarms are safe to stack with everything and some of the safest things out there you can run.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    the only thing with S4 is it can effect your night vision at higher doses. but deadly? haha no bro. totally safe.

GW isn't a stim or a hormone at all.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Oh awesome ok I didnt know because my friend was saying that he wanted to try ephedra then mix it with SARMS and being that I know real nothing about either as far as contraindications go I told him wait until I ask you guys haha!

So you say it can be mixed with virtually anything thats pretty sick because I was actually nervous about taking she SARMS with my Preworkout because I had read on this forum that some people said they prefer GW vs their regular pre workout powder and I thought that was because they would harm the body..

Power Lifter
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    be careful with the ECA buddy.

why not just go triple stack for 8wks and see where your at than...???

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i would go with something like albuterol over eca bro... in terms of safety, its FAR safer... there won't be any contradictions per say with stacking sarms and eca, the bigger issue is the overall safety involved with its use... i would do this instead...

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. www.sarms1.com
    1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. www.sarms1.com
    1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… www.sarms1.com
    5-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. www.sarms1.com

5-12 HcGenerate n2bm.com
    1-12 dspark n2bm.com
    1-12 Yohimflame n2bm.com
    1-12 n2slin www.n2bm.com
    3-7 9-12 Albuterol 12-18 mg day ag-guys.com

Mini pct 13-16

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com
    clomid 50/25/25/25 www.ag-guys.com
    gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms1.com

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Ephedrine + Caffeine + Aspirin! Has your friend ever done an ECA stack before? ECA by itself is pretty rough on the system.
    Any physique can be built with time, dedication, hard work and diet, diet and diet, so I would I only suggest using heavy stimulants like the ECA stack if you are on some kind of time constraint and need that rapid fat loss, otherwise it is not even worth the damage.

Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I use ECA Stack with s4 and GW all the time.. The ECA stack I only use when cutting for it's appetite suppressant , which is crucial when cutting and cravings come. As the others have stated there is no interactions. Why don't people research more before taking these things like there is TONS of SARMS info on the main page.. Knowledge = power

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast