Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ECA stack

Fuck the stims bro. Also, just my opinion and I know you and I have talked privately......relax a little with the extreme level of strict with the diet. The body adapts and you may not be moving the needle as much as you want without some “forgiveness” in your diet. Just my 2 cents, brother.

Fuck the stims bro. Also, just my opinion and I know you and I have talked privately......relax a little with the extreme level of strict with the diet. The body adapts and you may not be moving the needle as much as you want without some “forgiveness” in your diet. Just my 2 cents, brother.
I have chilled on being too strict and that's actually helped me get results. I'm slowly but surely getting leaner, and I'd prefer it be that way than be all at once and not maintain it.

Good bro! You’ve been killing it for a while now and look great.
Yea bro I'm feeling pretty good. Literally no pinchable fat on me anywhere except in my midsection. Forearm, calf and bicep veins are always visible. Both strangers and people i know often comment about how I look. Put up 315 on flat bench twice after a full chest/tri workout last week and definitely could have done more so that felt good.

Back
Top Bottom