Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ECA stack

sub_squoch

Before my winter bulk, which I have a different thread on, I'd like to drop as much BF as possible. Diet will be clean. Cardio will be ramped up doing fasted AM 4 times per week and again after each workout. I plan to run cardarine and MK but am also considering the ECA stack which I am yet to try. Any comments, experience, etc, the community is willing to share about the ECA stack would be appreciated (or any other suggestions) I did watch Dylans video. Anyone have a source they're willing to share for ephedrine?

Did you try your local pharmacy? Some states you just have to show an ID and they sell primatene or bronkaid in limited daily amounts from behind the counter.

In my state it's completely banned so I found on ebay they sell primatene tablets but it's pricey. I just loaded up when I traveled to a legal state but had to visit a few stores everyday as they sell out quick or have limited stock on hand. Call ahead maybe, but get the tabs and not the mist.

You can also drop the aspirin from the stack, seems to only be of help for obese individuals.

Did you try your local pharmacy? Some states you just have to show an ID and they sell primatene or bronkaid in limited daily amounts from behind the counter.

In my state it's completely banned so I found on ebay they sell primatene tablets but it's pricey. I just loaded up when I traveled to a legal state but had to visit a few stores everyday as they sell out quick or have limited stock on hand. Call ahead maybe, but get the tabs and not the mist.

You can also drop the aspirin from the stack, seems to only be of help for obese individuals.
No I haven't but I will thanks!

Ephedra extract is not the same as ephedrine. Extract could have varying potency per batch. Ephedrine is dialed in to a more specific strength.

If it were me, I'd skip all ephedra products if ephedrine is available at the pharmacy. Those ephedra products always are blended with other stuff you may not want.

Plus, if you ec stack yourself you can adjust the caffeine if you're sensitive. Or, I can take a pre workout with caffeine and just the ephedrine without overdoing any substance that's in a "proprietary blend". Like yohimbine, mixing yohimbine and ephedra cause heart palpitations in some and you may not want that.

Before my winter bulk, which I have a different thread on, I'd like to drop as much BF as possible. Diet will be clean. Cardio will be ramped up doing fasted AM 4 times per week and again after each workout. I plan to run cardarine and MK but am also considering the ECA stack which I am yet to try. Any comments, experience, etc, the community is willing to share about the ECA stack would be appreciated (or any other suggestions) I did watch Dylans video. Anyone have a source they're willing to share for ephedrine?

What's the gap timewise between this and the bulk?

Agreed on the cardarine. I'm sad to cycle off. I got 3 bottles from esarms.

I also stacked ephedrine with cardazol pre workout, while on cardarine. Awesome stuff.

Im really not sure what it is, but when ive tried the ECA stack before, the caffeine gives me crazy heart rate. I hate it. I'm not sure if I'm just pre disposed to having high heart or something not sure?

Im really not sure what it is, but when ive tried the ECA stack before, the caffeine gives me crazy heart rate. I hate it. I'm not sure if I'm just pre disposed to having high heart or something not sure?

Some are that much more sensitive to it yes

your life will be far superior when you eliminate stimulants

from sleep, to heart health, to aging, to mood, even your workouts will be far better

I havent looked into the ephedrine yet but I will. I'm slowly but surely leaning out with injectable carnitine and oral yohimbine, good diet (which I always follow) and hard, fasted cardio. Cardarine is on it's way along with MK so hopefully that will help! I want to be as lean as possible before my winter lean bulk

Back
Top Bottom