Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Echos: Tren/Deca/Test/HGH log

Hey guys,

I been a bit hesitant to run two 19 Nors in same cycle. But Steve recommended this stack on the podcast on a few occasions. With that said, I just happened to ran across a video from VogerousSteve and in the video he says you shouldn’t stack Deca and Tren because of high prolactin and the chance of getting gyno is high. He did mention you can combat this with Novadex….which I don’t have. Anyway, I’m thinking of swapping the deca/provivon for EQ and anavar.
Anyway, what do y’all think? I planned on starting the cycle on Jan 3rd when I get back from vacation.

Hey guys,

I been a bit hesitant to run two 19 Nors in same cycle. But Steve recommended this stack on the podcast on a few occasions. With that said, I just happened to ran across a video from VogerousSteve and in the video he says you shouldn’t stack Deca and Tren because of high prolactin and the chance of getting gyno is high. He did mention you can combat this with Novadex….which I don’t have. Anyway, I’m thinking of swapping the deca/provivon for EQ and anavar.
Anyway, what do y’all think? I planned on starting the cycle on Jan 3rd when I get back from vacation.

I would pick equipoise and anavar over deca/proviron any day. I like eq/var overall.

300mgs equipoise
50mgs anavar
n2guard
hgh
20mgs cardarine

perfect cycle for you imo

No need to pyramid doses up and down ever. That is what esters do on their own. All you are doing is sending hormones on a roller coaster leading to side effects. Just pick a dose and stick with it.

Back
Top Bottom