Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Economic sense of homebrewing

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Economic sense of homebrewing

This is a question for those who do homebrewing of their gear at home. Does it really compensate for the price difference? I am deliberating between getting the already pre-made gear, or elaborating it myself, and want to see if this is economically wise to do.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Personally, I have never done homebrewingl, so I can not give exact figure comparison. But in my opinion, it is not worth it many forget the time and additional resources they spend on doing their own gear. Yeah, the raws are cheap, but what about additional material, gas, electricity, water, time....? Besides, for some reason I am pretty sure that it is impossible to get the same sort of quality that a reputable underground lab will be able to offer you. So I don't think it is worth it.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LevButlerov View Post
    Personally, I have never done homebrewingl, so I can not give exact figure comparison. But in my opinion, it is not worth it many forget the time and additional resources they spend on doing their own gear. Yeah, the raws are cheap, but what about additional material, gas, electricity, water, time....? Besides, for some reason I am pretty sure that it is impossible to get the same sort of quality that a reputable underground lab will be able to offer you. So I don't think it is worth it.
    I've been told that to home-brew a 10ml vial of Test' costs approximately $5. The downside is that importing raw powers is extremely risky. Unlike ordering small amounts of finished AAS, to have the powders you ordered seized by U.S. Customs all but guarantees that that law enforcement will be knocking on your door.

So, since high-quality AAS may be had for as little as $22 a vial, it's best to stick with finished products.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    When you add up the cost of raws, BA, vials, rubber stoppers etc. etc. home brewing saves you very little money. I personally don't think it's worth it. The laws for importing raw hormone are WAY more severe then for getting caught with using steroids just for your personal usage.

Also, if you don't do the home-brew properly and keep everything 100% sanitary, you could develop a serious infection.

Personally I would just stick with ready made gear from a reputable source.

Senior Moderator
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    If you are just Homebrewing ~ Small Batches for yourself.

The 1st time, after you spend money for equipment, you won't save that much.
    But the 2nd time, you should save allot.

I had a great connection (now gone), and I was brewing a few years ago.
    And I did save lots.
    But then there's the question of what do you do with all the extra gear.
    And this is where it can get Dicey, you wind-up telling or selling to the wrong person..................... JP

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jp4355 View Post
    But then there's the question of what do you do with all the extra gear.
    And this is where it can get Dicey, you wind-up telling or selling to the wrong person..................... JP
    That's an excellent point. Yeah, most guys couldn't resist the temptation to sell it. After all, we're talking about potential profit margins of up to - what? - thousands of percentage points, which are profit margins unheard of in the business world.

Best to stick with the purchasing of finished product indeed.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    importing raws is the big risk

not just because it could get seized or the post office can catch you and you will be in deep shit.. but also the quality of the raws coming in. you gonna go to all this trouble to end up with fake or underdosed china raws.

it is best to let the pro's handle all that shit, and get an approved source IMO
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yes but... (you knew there'd be a but right?)... For a single cycle no. But if you made a big batch, says for 3-4 cycles it'd be worth it. But as others have said you've got the issue of importing, the need for other chems and equipment and so on.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yes, it is much much cheaper to homebrew. I wouldn't do it though personally because of the risk. Importing raws is what can get you busted. I have a family that isn't worth losing to save a few bucks or put on a few extra lbs of muscle.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I remember a few years back when there were a ton of home brewers on evo...scams...infections...arguments...drama!

Seems like a headache although it would be nice IF one could get premium raws and batch for personal use.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast