Join Evolutionary Forums


domestic-supply.com
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: ED despite perfect estrogen labs ?

  1. #1
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    53
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    ED despite perfect estrogen labs ?

    Hi guys,

    My cycle is currently 750 mg test-e and 500 mg deca.

    My estrogen was high as I was slacking with the AI doses, but no symptoms other than softer than usual erections, so I took two 1 mg arimidex tabs on the first day, and then 1 mg ED for a few days to bring it down quickly.

    Did Estradiol labs yesterday, my number was 27 pg/ml... which is perfectly in range.

    Yet I feel like I have a limp cock, canít get it hard.

    Why the hell do I have ED with estradiol dialled in perfectly? Should I take my E lower or let it come up higher ?

    Maybe itís elevated progesterone from the Deca ?

  2. #2
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    47,326
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I guess the theory that running test higher than deca didn't come to fruition. why not try my idea that works 100% of the time. lower the test dose and add proviron to the cycle. the reason? nandrolone converts to Dihydronandrolone in the body which swamps dihydrotestosterone. so to balance this run a DHT deriviative like proviron

    you will feel better
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH

  3. #3
    Novice Brother
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    29
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    I guess the theory that running test higher than deca didn't come to fruition. why not try my idea that works 100% of the time. lower the test dose and add proviron to the cycle. the reason? nandrolone converts to Dihydronandrolone in the body which swamps dihydrotestosterone. so to balance this run a DHT deriviative like proviron

    you will feel better
    What would you lower test to? 400ish?

  4. #4
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    455
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Totally agree with Stevesmi

  5. #5
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    182
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BulkMan360 View Post
    Hi guys,

    My cycle is currently 750 mg test-e and 500 mg deca.

    My estrogen was high as I was slacking with the AI doses, but no symptoms other than softer than usual erections, so I took two 1 mg arimidex tabs on the first day, and then 1 mg ED for a few days to bring it down quickly.

    Did Estradiol labs yesterday, my number was 27 pg/ml... which is perfectly in range.

    Yet I feel like I have a limp cock, canít get it hard.

    Why the hell do I have ED with estradiol dialled in perfectly? Should I take my E lower or let it come up higher ?

    Maybe itís elevated progesterone from the Deca ?
    Hey man sorry to be the bearer of bad news! But I know a guy that had to get a implant after a decca cycle! Watch the anabolic doc he said Ed is not caused by high prolactin or e2 itís because decca messes with your arteries and can cause a venous leak! Tren is a much better alternative the only way it causes Ed is because when u get off you t levels plummet so hard but that can be fixed with trt! I know guys who have Ed for years after decca even on trt and viagra! Decca can cause perment dysfunction itís the only steroid that can cause a venous leak!

  6. #6
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    24,354
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    And, of course, guys get ED issues even when they're not on a cycle.

    Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

    Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

  7. #7
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    47,326
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Necros View Post
    What would you lower test to? 400ish?
    believe it or not it is better to run the test as low as possible. the key is using proviron with it

    running test high with deca will just spike estrogen, let the deca run wild.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Naturallyhard View Post
    Hey man sorry to be the bearer of bad news! But I know a guy that had to get a implant after a decca cycle! Watch the anabolic doc he said Ed is not caused by high prolactin or e2 itís because decca messes with your arteries and can cause a venous leak! Tren is a much better alternative the only way it causes Ed is because when u get off you t levels plummet so hard but that can be fixed with trt! I know guys who have Ed for years after decca even on trt and viagra! Decca can cause perment dysfunction itís the only steroid that can cause a venous leak!
    that is a major reach on his part considering deca is the exact same structurally as testosterone aside from 1 atom. hell deca will even show up on bloodwork as testosterone. so if his theory was correct then testosterone could give you a venous leak too. that guy loves to spew theories left and right with no backing just to get views, i wouldn't trust a thing he says.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH

  8. #8
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    193
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Isn't running higher test than deca an actual recipe for chemical castration or is that just some scare myth i've read?
    Personally i'm never touching another 19-nor ever again...

  9. #9
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    23,438
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    im definitely not a fan of running test higher than deca... i generally keep them equal myself but there's no need to be running high test with deca... neither of them needs to be ran more than 400 mg each and thats top end... 300/300 is excellent for results with very little side effects





  10. #10
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    323
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Don't do over 300mg for deca and run at least that much test and you should be fine. My opinion comes from cruising and blasting deca for quite a while as well as numerous friends who all go to the same doc which is where we get the deca from. I broke my rule at the end of last year and did 400 for a while. After I came off I couldn't get an erection for 24 hours and couldnt climax for 3 or 4 days. Went back to normal after that but that's a scary feeling. The only times I've had trouble having an orgasm was from exceeding 300. 300 and under improves my libido. My results are also the same at 200 as they are at 400 so I don't see any reason to go much above 200.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •