Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eddie Haskell = NapsGear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

800lbsgorillaa

PROBATION
EVO V.I.P.
Here today to discuss the potential compromise of Mr. Eddie Haskell. The question I have is Eddie Haskell = napsgear? Eddie seems to be on naps balls or is he?

This is an open discussion of the facts not sure if it's true.

This is rediculous. This shit needs to stop. It really takes away from legit discussions on the forum.

This is rediculous. This shit needs to stop. It really takes away from legit discussions on the forum.

Why is that? You mean me talking about issues no one wants to talk about makes it not legitimate?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh man here we go, what’s going on here?

I'm asking questions about Eddie, is he involved with napsgear? He can deny or not.

Why is that? You mean me talking about issues no one wants to talk about makes it not legitimate?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm asking questions about Eddie, is he involved with napsgear? He can deny or not.

Good point. So how is that you were able to make a post in that locked thread...AFTER the thread was locked. Eddie claims you are a moderator/admin. What say you?

Good point. So how is that you were able to make a post in that locked thread...AFTER the thread was locked. Eddie claims you are a moderator/admin. What say you?

No idea what he's talking about. Does he have proof of this? or another fake news?

I do think Eddie is a shill for napsgear so is Mr. Eddie a scammer? it could be true. Does he have proof he's not involved with napsgear? He seems to push them pretty hard for someone "not" financially involved.

No idea what he's talking about. Does he have proof of this? or another fake news?

I do think Eddie is a shill for napsgear so is Mr. Eddie a scammer? it could be true. Does he have proof he's not involved with napsgear? He seems to push them pretty hard for someone "not" financially involved.

I'm the CEO of Tranny Party USA...no scams here, just hot chicks with hot dicks!

- - - Updated - - -

Ok all jokes aside how do you prove your NOT involved with something??? Like how do I prove I'm NOT involved with the Catholic church? It's impossible

- - - Updated - - -

Once again threads like this make Evo look like shit

Here today to discuss the potential compromise of Mr. Eddie Haskell. The question I have is Eddie Haskell = napsgear? Eddie seems to be on naps balls or is he?

This is an open discussion of the facts not sure if it's true.

Dude we're still waiting for you and your balls to offer up the other evidence in your case. Whats next? Anyone you don't like is a scammer and you'll name and shame? Go right ahead - pick me for next

@Chimpanzee - at first I thought you were entertaining. I mean, the other thread is now in my top 3 evo threads this year, but only because of the entertainment value it provides. The first being Mobster's tips thread which I find superbly helpful.
Anyways, with this new thread, you're just being a deca d*ck without its proverbial caber. You look like you're hanging there, pathetic. You look like these ex-communist dictators who believed that repetition makes lies become true.
It only took one mod to feed the troll that you are...have fun Caeusescu :)

@Chimpanzee - at first I thought you were entertaining. I mean, the other thread is now in my top 3 evo threads this year, but only because of the entertainment value it provides. The first being Mobster's tips thread which I find superbly helpful.
Anyways, with this new thread, you're just being a deca d*ck without its proverbial caber. You look like you're hanging there, pathetic. You look like these ex-communist dictators who believed that repetition makes lies become true.

Cheers fella. It's had some 'hella' (to quote our admin lol) views.

Again (sigh)...

Yeah, I can't even manage to convince Naps'-Promeds' customer support personnel to tell me whether or not Napsgear.org and Promedications.cc are, indeed, one and the same "company," yet somehow I am professionally associated with Naps-Promeds. Incredible! (Said customer service personnel have always completely ignored such questions.)

Nonetheless, you go get 'em, Gorilla Boy! And when you get there, you tell 'em I told you to "Go get 'em!"

- - - Updated - - -

ROFLMMfAO!

Wow, an Evo' participant able to evoke and incorporate the memory of Nicolae Caeusescu in everyday conversation.
I like you, kimmy6.

- - - Updated - - -

Precisely so.

Let's look (again) at the evidence. WPA (our very own admin) gave you up as far as the investigation he was undertaking went. I don't doubt that he gets, probably daily, random members (the kind that rarely posts but have been around a little - the kind that just want a source from a forum) messaging him. This is why he can say he hears about scams. Not that it actually means they are scams - after all if we believed every email, message and PM we all got we'd know about pills that can actually make our penis bigger. Why did he give you up? Cos there wasn't enough to show proof. I disagree with his 'we gotta believe all victims'. That's not worked in far too many cases. Give victims their due by all means. He did that and here we are. With nothing.

So you banged on about Kratom and how the product you got contained it etc. The evidence was... that the company you used own a Kratom domain name. Yeah that's proof. Even if it had (the roid you used contained Kratom) I doubt it'd have led to the supposed issues you had.

You put up proof that you made an order. Most people said... ok. I mean I could pick up a receipt outside a sex shop, screen shot it but it doesn't mean I was buying any rubber dongs. But heck, I'm a mostly nice guy... I'll say you brought some steroids. Then you put up what looks like a screenshot of an ER report. And all it showed was high creatinine levels. Now thwey can be caused by... you using creatine and working out.

And that's it. EVERY other aspect we asked for proof off has not been seen. Nothing, not even a whisker.

So now what are you doing? Ah yes. Don't post what we want to see so we can believe you. No. Attack another membe.

Like I said earlier. Do me next. I double dare you. I triple dare you

Last edited:
Precisely so.

Let's look (again) at the evidence. WPA (our very own admin) gave you up as far as the investigation he was undertaking went. I don't doubt that he gets, probably daily, random members (the kind that rarely posts but have been around a little - the kind that just want a source from a forum) messaging him. This is why he can say he hears about scams. Not that it actually means they are scams - after all if we believed every email, message and PM we all got we'd know about pills that can actually make our penis bigger.

So you banged on about Kratom and how the product you got contained it etc. The evidence was... that the company you used own a Kratom domain name. Yeah that's proof. Even if it had (the roid you used contained Kratom I doubt it'd have led to the supposed issues you had.

You put up proof that you made an order. Most people said... ok. I mean I could pick up a receipt outside a sex shop, screen shot it but it doesn't mean I was buying any rubber dongs. But heck, I'm a mostly nice guy... I'll say you brought some steroids. Then you put up what looks like a screenshot of an ER report. And all it showed was high creatinine levels. Now thwey can be caused by... you using creatine and working out.

And that's it. EVERY other aspect we asked for proof off has not been seen. Nothing, not even a whisker.

So now what are you doing? Ah yes. Don't post what we want to see so we can believe you. No. Attack another membe.

Like I said earlier. Do me next. I double dare you. I triple dare you

Do me next. I double dare you. I triple dare you

No, goddamnit, Mobster, I have to have all of the attention! For I am horribly insecure and in desperate need of validation. So don't listen to Mobster, Gorilla Boy! Keep, uh, um ... er, doing me.

So how about I do you next, Mobster, you big man you! :)-

No, goddamnit, Mobster, I have to have all of the attention! For I am horribly insecure and in desperate need of validation. So don't listen to Mobster, Gorilla Boy! Keep, uh, um ... er, doing me.

So how about I do you next, Mobster, you big man you! :)-

With your robot 'arm'? Quick to the bunker!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom