Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Effects of TRT on LH and FSH

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Effects of TRT on LH and FSH

Since I have embarked on my journey to bettering my overall mind and body I was placed on TRT. Now for the first year I'm noticing that there has not been any affect on my abdominal fat at all. Before starting TRT my levels were only 142.3 which is extremely low. Now I am more around a steady 380-400 which still isn't that high. Upon further research into my blood work I also noticed that my LH and FSH are HORRIBLE. My LH was only 0.7 and FSH was below 1 as well. My endocrinologist at the VA has not acknowledged this whatsoever I just so happened to start taking my health into my own hands. So is my TRT causing this? And would you guys recommend supplementing with HGH or using something like Ipamorelin/CJC to try and stimulate the pituitary to produce more naturally? I'm just not sure if peptides are going to be a viable option since my body is clearly not producing these hormones on their own. Unfortunately the Veteran Affairs medical system is poorly equipped to help me with this it appears. They told me I had to choose between having low test or becoming sterile. Never even offered me HCG as an option. So I'm heavily relying on my research and any helpful advice from the community. Any advice helps. If you need any more specifics just ask. One good thing about the VA is I can pull all my blood work up going back 10 years. I started TRT about 1 1/2 years ago. Thanks fellas.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    your LH and FSH will be near 0 forever if you are on TRT for life

those 2 are hormones which are spit out by the pituitary glands. since you are using exogenous hormones your own pituitary glands have no reason to produce hormones anymore. essentially you are skipping over those and skipping over your leydig cells as well and going straight to testosterone. so you essentially no longer need a pituitary gland or leydig cells anymore.

i would recommend a consultation to get you up to speed on all this stuff. your doctor either A: is not going to spend time explaining it to you or B: does not understand any of this either. you can get in touch with me anytime and we can set one up
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

NPC Champion Npcclassicphysique champ's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeneyez301 View Post
    Since I have embarked on my journey to bettering my overall mind and body I was placed on TRT. Now for the first year I'm noticing that there has not been any affect on my abdominal fat at all. Before starting TRT my levels were only 142.3 which is extremely low. Now I am more around a steady 380-400 which still isn't that high. Upon further research into my blood work I also noticed that my LH and FSH are HORRIBLE. My LH was only 0.7 and FSH was below 1 as well. My endocrinologist at the VA has not acknowledged this whatsoever I just so happened to start taking my health into my own hands. So is my TRT causing this? And would you guys recommend supplementing with HGH or using something like Ipamorelin/CJC to try and stimulate the pituitary to produce more naturally? I'm just not sure if peptides are going to be a viable option since my body is clearly not producing these hormones on their own. Unfortunately the Veteran Affairs medical system is poorly equipped to help me with this it appears. They told me I had to choose between having low test or becoming sterile. Never even offered me HCG as an option. So I'm heavily relying on my research and any helpful advice from the community. Any advice helps. If you need any more specifics just ask. One good thing about the VA is I can pull all my blood work up going back 10 years. I started TRT about 1 1/2 years ago. Thanks fellas.
    If you're on TRT for life thats literally testosterone-replacement so replaces your own testosterone. So LH and fsh levels will be dead.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The guys are correct. That's what happens. Also what made you think it would improve your abdominal fat?

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro important to learn this stuff before jumping in. gotta research it

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    FSH and LH should be near zero because you are shut down. That is what should happen. I would go back to your doctor on your dosing though. You should be closer to the upper end of the normal range as far as testosterone levels.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    If you are on TRT your natural production is shutdown. LH and FSH will be at or near zero

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Agree on LH and FSH being shut down. Also, something is off with your TRT dosing amount and/or frequency if your levels are still that low. Should be in the high end of the normal range.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    In range test levels won't burn fat on its own or every healthy male would be skinny as fuck.
    You need training and diet to have a positive effect on fat. If you decided to go on trt to help with weight loss id suggest against it very strongly. If you want to cheat and lose fat fast there are a lot better ways.
    *Disclaimer: Go fuck yourself...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Are you concerned about LH and FSH levels because you want to have kids? Most guys on TRT are sterile but there are options.

If you've only been on TRT for a year you can probably PCT and recover well enough to reproduce then restart TRT. If you are young enough you may want more, freeze some sperm.

Most dudes on TRT are over 40 so being sterile is a plus. I damn sure don't want anymore kids 😀

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast