needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Emotional shit in pct need urgent help

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Emotional shit in pct need urgent help

Hi my dear friends .. I finished almost one month of pct already of clomid 50mg and novla40mg and proviron 25 for depression and sex drive and double dosage hcgenrate until now..

Had cyclone of emotional rack ... I cried for things I wasn't bothering about .. I am easy to crack out of sudden and mental toughness is weak and so emotional and moody and angry at times .. basically out of sudden I am not happy .. and I feel like a woman at some point what my give get throw some time I am doing now worse than her at her times.. at some point is must stress of things but some time is over and become more emotional now everything is screwd up emotionally as I don't feel stable..

Sorry guys for the long talk but what to do .. thanks ahead

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by arseel_speed View Post
    Hi my dear friends .. I finished almost one month of pct already of clomid 50mg and novla40mg and proviron 25 for depression and sex drive and double dosage hcgenrate until now..

Had cyclone of emotional rack ... I cried for things I wasn't bothering about .. I am easy to crack out of sudden and mental toughness is weak and so emotional and moody and angry at times .. basically out of sudden I am not happy .. and I feel like a woman at some point what my give get throw some time I am doing now worse than her at her times.. at some point is must stress of things but some time is over and become more emotional now everything is screwd up emotionally as I don't feel stable..

Sorry guys for the long talk but what to do .. thanks ahead

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
    Sounds like estro...
    Did you run aromasin or arimidex on cycle? What about pct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    its the clomid

I don't agree with running 50mg a day of that drug. it has a long half life so you really don't need as much as often as people think
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    its the clomid

I don't agree with running 50mg a day of that drug. it has a long half life so you really don't need as much as often as people think
    I'd have to disagree the half life is 6 days
    He used the correct drugs and dosages only thing I see wrong is not using aromasin

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The clomid could Def be the issue. ....but why are you still running proviron?? It is still surpressive to natural test production. Have you run bloods? I'd be curious to see where your levels are.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Clomid fucked with me big time man, the doctor put me on that before trt and let me tell you I was an emotional wreck man. Not to mention I got the side effect of it fucking with my eyes so bad it was like I just went swimming 24/7 with my eyes open. Some people have no issue, others it really fucks with.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Both drugs have sides ride it out the low dosage pct restart the hpta and keep the gains both will be out of your system in a week

Senior Moderator
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Definitely the Clomid.
    I only used it once, and after One Week, was ready to Hang-Up.
    Depressed and Lethargic.

High Estrogen doesn't Hit that hard, and especially if you've been on PCT for one month.
    The Conversion Process from Exogenous Test has stopped............................. JP
    P.S.
    I'd try cutting that dose in half, or eliminating it completely.

Proviron has No Suppressive Effects on Low or Normal LH or FSH, only Elevated LH & FSH.
    Here's a bit from a Clinical Study.

#1 : The effect of mesterolone on sperm count, on serum follicle stimulating hormone, luteinizing hormone, plasma testosterone and outcome in idiopathic oligospermic men.
    Abstract
    Two hundred fifty subfertile men with idiopathic oligospermia (count less than 20 million/ml) were treated with mesterolone (100-150 mg/day) for 12 months. Seminal analysis were assayed 3 times and serum follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) luteinizing hormone (LH) and plasma testosterone were assayed once before treatment and repeated at 3, 6, 9 and 12 months after the initiation of treatment. One hundred ten patients (44%) had normal serum FSH, LH and plasma testosterone, 85 patients (34%) had low serum FSH, LH and low plasma testosterone. One hundred seventy-five patients (70%) had moderate oligospermia (count 5 to less than 20 million/ml) and 75 patients (30%) had severe oligospermia (count less than 5 million/ml). Seventy-five moderately oligospermic patients showed significant improvement in the sperm density, total sperm count and motility following mesterolone therapy whereas only 12% showed improvement in the severe oligospermic group. Mesterolone had no depressing effect on low or normal serum FSH and LH levels but had depressing effect on 25% if the levels were elevated. There was no significant adverse effect on testosterone levels or on liver function. One hundred fifteen (46%) pregnancies resulted following the treatment, 9 of 115 (7.8%) aborted and 2 (1.7%) had ectopic pregnancy. Mesterolone was found to be more useful in patients with a sperm count ranging between 5 and 20 million/ml. Those with severe oligospermia (count less than 5 million) do not seem to benefit from this therapy.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjay23 View Post
    I'd have to disagree the half life is 6 days
    He used the correct drugs and dosages only thing I see wrong is not using aromasin

6 days isn't a long half life for an oral? that is a long time.

also clomid blocks estrogen from going into the pituitary glands, so there is a far greater chance he is experiencing LOW estrogen, not high at this time. low estrogen can cause all those symptoms too.

i tell guys all the time to run clomid way less than you see it parroted on forums, it comes with a lot of shitty sides... google the subject and see how many threads people have with clomid horror stories. you will find thousands of threads on bb forums
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Emotional side effects are a VERY common side effect of clomid. Generally speaking it takes 4x a drug's half life for it to clear out of your body after your last dosage.

Since clomid has a half life of 6 days, 6 x 4 = 24 days.

I know it's frustrating but push through it brother. You will start to feel better in a few weeks once the clomid is out of your body.

Once of the best things you can do to prevent depression is drink green tea. The polyphenols in green tea naturally raise serotonin levels (your body's feel good hormone)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast