Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

End of Cycle HELP. Test/EQ/Winny

JG1133

Proficient Brother
Hello ladies and gents. I need a little help towards the end finishing out my cycle of Test(Sust)/EQ/Winny. The main issue I want to use winny tabs the last 6 weeks of my cycle, but I don't know where to add it in? Basically, I just want to know if I should run it all the way up to PCT after I drop off the Test/EQ or drop everything together? Feel free to dissect and critique this any way you want all help and insights greatly appreciated.

Here's how the end of cycle looks now...

Test EQ Winny
Week 10 500/mg 600/ml 50mg/day
Week 11 500/mg 600/ml 50mg/day
Week 12 500/mg 600/ml 50mg/day
Week 14 50mg/day
Week 15 50mg/day
Week 16 50mg/day
Start PCT - 21 days after last pin

I'd personally run it during my last cycle weeks as well, but with the short half life, you can definitely offset it to run during your waiting weeks before starting PCT if you prefer.

Hello ladies and gents. I need a little help towards the end finishing out my cycle of Test(Sust)/EQ/Winny. The main issue I want to use winny tabs the last 6 weeks of my cycle, but I don't know where to add it in? Basically, I just want to know if I should run it all the way up to PCT after I drop off the Test/EQ or drop everything together? Feel free to dissect and critique this any way you want all help and insights greatly appreciated.

Here's how the end of cycle looks now...

Test EQ Winny
Week 10 500/mg 600/ml 50mg/day
Week 11 500/mg 600/ml 50mg/day
Week 12 500/mg 600/ml 50mg/day
Week 14 50mg/day
Week 15 50mg/day
Week 16 50mg/day
Start PCT - 21 days after last pin

To clarify - this is a planned cycle not one you've already started?

What week are you on now?

Id run it weeks 7-12 not during your 3 week break before PCT although half life is pretty short on Winny so might be able to?

its completely fine to run it right up until pct starts... its out of your system very quickly and during that rest period before pct starts, its completely fine

What week are you on now?

Id run it weeks 7-12 not during your 3 week break before PCT although half life is pretty short on Winny so might be able to?

Week 4. Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

its completely fine to run it right up until pct starts... its out of your system very quickly and during that rest period before pct starts, its completely fine

Thank you very much for your advice.

- - - Updated - - -

If you run it then yes I would run it up til pct starts

Thanks a lot bro for the help.

Hey guys first off thanks a lot for your help in answering my winny question! I was so concerned with on how to end the winny at the end of the cycle I failed to include other details, and another question I had. I'm also using proviron 25mg/day on cycle, arimidex, and of course n2guard, fish oils, etc. So my question is from you guys experience (I've read several different things) should I stop proviron on week 12 with the test and eq or end it with the winny right up before PCT (I have plenty)? Thanks once again :D

Run it right up until PCT if you have plenty. It's going to keep ylur free testosterone up which is always ideal.

Back
Top Bottom