Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: endless trunks of money for a cycle

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

endless trunks of money for a cycle

Okay while everyone else is struggling I have been making bank on my foreclosure home buying business. sucks to be you! lol. basically if you cannot afford your mortgage i come in and take your house haha. anyway not trying to brag but I have been making endless trunks of money right now and have money finally for a major cycle. was looking at doing the most expensive cycle and targeting primo and anavar as the 2 most pricey steroids. how should i stack them?

Proficient Brother Captain_Action's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Dude, a) you sound like a dick b) if youíre making @ssloads of money Iím thinking hundreds of thousands, and about $40k a flip, which should be a modest ROI for that work. A great cycle is under a grand. Get serious and do 3 x 10 week cycles this year with a base of 4iu HGH/day along with slin and t4. While youíre at it, spending that $15,000 in 2020, be sure to add high doses of tren to every cycle. Itíll make people like you even more.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmstrongWeak View Post
    Okay while everyone else is struggling I have been making bank on my foreclosure home buying business. sucks to be you! lol. basically if you cannot afford your mortgage i come in and take your house haha. anyway not trying to brag but I have been making endless trunks of money right now and have money finally for a major cycle. was looking at doing the most expensive cycle and targeting primo and anavar as the 2 most pricey steroids. how should i stack them?
    I don't have a mortgage. I own my place outright. Zero loans. I just cashed in some pension (approx $50000). Sucks to be you with your full time job while I'm on full pay (I only work 2 days a week) to stay at home on furlough. I won't spunk it on steroids.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    this type of mentality is what is wrong with America today. instead of helping people stay in their homes people are making money into a crisis especially those on wall street while all of us (the working people) suffer and suffer. and we as a society think this is considered a success. for me success is the person who helps their neighbors out. but anyway this isn't the place for this discussion so i will focus on your question at hand.

the most expensive steroids to run are primo and anavar and if i was rich like you that is what i would be using. the nice thing is domestic-supply.com has the highest grade steroids you will find.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I am guessing you have no idea how to manage your money so I expect it to be pissed away. It took this for you to finally be able to afford a cycle? Dude, a cycle should run you less than $1k. Good luck.
    ***hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for Canadian sources***

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmstrongWeak View Post
    go fuck yourself you piece of shit

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Evictions are on hold, so even if you default your rent or mortgage the bank or landlord could file for evictions but sheriffs offices are instructed not to enforce them, at least not at this time. So no, I donít believe you are ďmaking bankĒ at this moment

Buff Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    LOL with this bs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    go fuck yourself you piece of shit
    my thoughts exactly
    Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You're full of horse shit. Homes cant be taken right now. Foreclosures and evictions were frozen once people were put out of work

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast