Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Endurance athlete PED first cycles

Iamsupuser1

Registered
Hi guys
have enjoyed reading all of the incredibly detailed posts you supply, i understand most are bulking but there also seem to be a fair number of endurance cyclists/tri guys on here.

so my stats are:
age 46
height 6'2"
weight 90kg

i am looking for a cycle that will help my strength, endurance, without adding too much bulk (which will kill me on the hills!). if it can strip a little fat away all the better, however i can deal with that for the season with my normal training regime.

firstly i do not want to go down the EPO route, dangers are well known and would prefer to avoid.
I was thinking of a first cycle on Primobolan 500mg a week (2x 250mg IM pins) to run for 8 weeks. also to help with blood pressure and (hopefully) endurance Telmistaran 80mg.
i would welcome your advice on what (if anything) to run during this cycle alongside, and for a suitable PCT.

i would also welcome any advice on suitable cycles you guys have tried, specifically:
HGH presumably low dose, how long, results?
IGF-1 LR3 endurance benefits, risks etc

GW 501516 seems to be the holy grail, endurance, lean muscle mass, fat loss -but man those side effects? there seems to be 2 distinct camps, users who rave about it, non users who quote the cancer causing sides. what are your thoughts on doses and effects?

NB>i can also get tested via urine only initially, any help on lay off times for AAS, peptides & PCT would be very helpful.

Apologies if these questions have been asked before, look forward to constructive input from the 'knowledge base'

For your goals of strength, endurance and not adding too much bulk - I would forgo a cycle altogether and just use SARMS. The SARMS triple stack would be pretty much perfect for your exact situation and goals: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
n2guard at 3 capsules/day

SARMS are minimally suppressive, there is no risk of aromatization (therefore no estrogen related side effects) and legal to use. You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com

Nutrabol would be a much better option then HGH or IGF1. The vast majority of HGH and peptides on the market are fake. With nutrabol, you can atleast be certain of what you are getting. You could it add it to the triple stack at 25mg/day (12.5mg AM 12.5mg PM)
http://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

As a first go for endurance PED's, the SARMs triple stack sounds like the perfect option for you - it will not cause side effects, there will be no prominent muscle growth, and there will be a ton of athletic benefits. Endurance, strength, recovery and cardio. So this is definitely the best option for a first cycle. Then, I would recommend running a stack of TRT dosed test, EQ and Cardarine. EQ with Cardarine are an absolute killer in terms of endurance, strength and recovery.

Thank you for your feedback guys, as an endurance athlete not looking for mass, I am grateful for your input and patience.

I had looked to run Primo mainly due to it giving increased strength without too much of an increase in overall weight. A little lean mass is ok, however it’s all about power to weight for me.

You seem pretty positive about SARMs for my requirements & they make for interesting reading.
GW501516 is a no go for me. Firstly the possible sides, ok so the test procedure was floored, however it’s a risk I don’t wish to take. Also pretty much like EPO the endurance gains sound wonderful, however from what I understand they are maintained only while using the product? i am looking to make gains in strength/endurance that i can keep post cycle.

So, looking for strength and endurance gains brought me onto possibly stacking:
Anabolicum (LGD-4033)
Ostarine (MK-2866)
Nutrobal (Mk-677)
As a triple stack? Your thoughts on this would be appreciated, together with advice regarding suppression (would anything be required to run alongside?) and PCT if required?
Also regarding testing in the cycling world, urine only for this year, any ideas on clearance times?

Thanks guys

Thank you for your feedback guys, as an endurance athlete not looking for mass, I am grateful for your input and patience.

I had looked to run Primo mainly due to it giving increased strength without too much of an increase in overall weight. A little lean mass is ok, however it’s all about power to weight for me.

You seem pretty positive about SARMs for my requirements & they make for interesting reading.
GW501516 is a no go for me. Firstly the possible sides, ok so the test procedure was floored, however it’s a risk I don’t wish to take. Also pretty much like EPO the endurance gains sound wonderful, however from what I understand they are maintained only while using the product? i am looking to make gains in strength/endurance that i can keep post cycle.

Anabolicum (LGD-4033)
Ostarine (MK-2866)
Nutrobal (Mk-677)
As a triple stack? Your thoughts on this would be appreciated, together with advice regarding suppression (would anything be required to run alongside?) and PCT if required?
Also regarding testing in the cycling world, urine only for this year, any ideas on clearance times?

Thanks guys

Ehhhhm...may I ask you what side effects Cardarine GW-501516 is supposed to have? I have never heard of anyone suffering any sort of side effects with Cardarine, and me myself over the years never had even minor issues with it. What you said sounds a bit strange to me. As the the alterantive triple stack you are considering, I would replace the LGD, which is a bulker, for Andarine S4 that will give you a very good strength boost.

Regarding the suppression, it is minimal with SARMs, and at most it will reach 5-10% of the suppression seen with steroids. You will need to run a mini-PCT (4 weeks) with clomid, nolvadex, HCGenerate ES and Ostarine MK-2866.

The clearance times are not all that investigated yet, so to be sure, I would stop the SARMs 1 month before getting tested.

Anabolicum (LGD-4033)
Ostarine (MK-2866)
Nutrobal (Mk-677)

Thanks guys

The possible cancer risks of cardarine are extremely over blown: http://www.evolutionary.org/gw-501516-cardarine-cancer

SARMS are very minimally suppressive. Run a mini PCT after your cycle and you will be good to go. I'll lay out a sample cycle for you.

weeks 1 - 12
lgd 10mg/day
ostarine 25mg/day
nutrabol 25mg/day

After the cycle, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
n2guard at 3 capsules/day

SARMS have a detection time of 1 month so 1 month before your drug test, stop the cycle and start your mini PCT.

if u have access to pharma grade gh, this is what will help you the most hands down, 2 iu day is well enought, a trt dose of 200mg of test C each week since your 40+, 400-600 mg EQ /wk will raise up ur RBC and give u better performance

I'm currently on a 4 week run of Cardarine (GW501516) and can attest that the strength, endurance, and recovery is legit!! I heard it gets even better the 2nd month so I'm looking forward to the results.

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom