Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Energy lacking

Jobbond

Registered
I am looking to run low dose DNP but have a question about lack of energy.

I'm wondering if using tyrosine on its own instead of with eca will be enough of an energy boost. I don't want to take the eca with it because I don't want to be any hotter than I already will be.

Any thoughts/opinions?

Avoid dnp in my opinion. It has some nasty health hazards. Really, I would look into your diet and the amount and quality of the sleep you are getting first. If that all looks good it might be worth checking bloodwork with your doctor.

i was asked to write a series or articles on DNP a few years back so I used it of course to gain some of my own experience a couple times.

i can tell you it is a horrible thing to put in your body. the only guys who push it are the ones who sell it of course online. and DNP isn't a fat loss compound anyway, the true reason for using it is if you are stuck in cold weather and need to warm up. hence why the russians used it during the war to stay warm, yes you are essentially baking yourself from within

there are actual ways to lose fat safely and for life, why don't you read my ebooks below on cutting/fasting and/or get in touch with me for a consult and i will help you

I heard some bro science say that certain people are using in short blast for androgen re sensitivity. Anyone else heard this?

DNP is one of the most dangerous compounds out there. A bit too much and if you’re lucky, you’ll wake up in the ER. Quite possibly you will be gone for good.

Yeah that does not sound like a good time then. What would be the better alternative ? I see M1 MK and cardazol do they boost energy good ????

Yeah that does not sound like a good time then. What would be the better alternative ? I see M1 MK and cardazol do they boost energy good ????

if you want to burn fat you can grab n2slin before meals.

if you want to take things to the next level i recommend a complete change of diet. would love to work with you on a 1 on 1 consult to get you ripped

They can add some energy yes, but you should also address the root cause

Back
Top Bottom