Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Energy Rush from sarms?

STUNNA

Registered
Hello everybody I need some help I started using sarms and after I take them about 15 minutes I get a strong energy rush and get very hyped up like I want to run through a wall. I'm using liquid sarms from science. Bio and it's cardarine GW 501 516 along with rad140 but I'm not sure which one is causing this

I've heard mixed reviews on science.bio, it seems like they were better previously but have had some quality issues lately.

I've felt a little burst of energy from SR9009 and GW definitely increases my endurance but I've never experienced anything like what you're talking about. To my knowledge there is no SARMs that have a stimulant like rush. Not sure what you're taking

well they are closing so you should keep that all in mind... sarms are NOT stimulants and often faked with things like clen and other things of that sort that could cause that feeling... stick with TRUSTED sites... https://sarms.forsale is as trusted as you can find and i stand by that a million percent

Some companies lace their SARMS with caffeine to give people a head rush and fool newbies into thinking they got the real deal! It is not uncommon for all underground dealers to spike their product. Only use trusted places man I keep telling you!

Back
Top Bottom