Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Enough to use 200 ml of delatestryl tesamone and use Androgel 1.6 mg daily.

Musclemagra

Registered
I just have a couple of questions guys. I teach a strength training class (Body Pump), I had 200 ml of delatestryl tesamone yesterday and use Androgel 1.6 mg daily.

I am wondering if I have the right testosterone to help cut and build muscle growth. I teach 2- 1 hour classes a week with access to the gym at my convenience. Should I consider stacking? Any advice you could share would appreciated.

My goals:
, I am working on my abs. I teach a strength training class two times a week plus at 4 every morning I do 30 minutes of ab work, I joined six pack abs and started fasting. I have dropped 10 LBS, 179 to 169, and 2 percent body fat. every month I can get 200 ml of delatesrryl tesamone from the Dr along with a daily application of Androgel. I am slowly seeing results, I believe my transformation would be greater if I could increase my T intake. I have looked at stacking but I not sure about the correct combination or finding a source for additional products. Any knowledge you can share is appreciated. Best regards.

it sounds like you are on the right path already losing 10 pounds and 2% body fat and I'm a big fan of Thomas delauer too.. since you are new to fasting you should check out my ebook in my signature which goes through different types of fasting.

i would steer you towards sarm's instead of testosterone. sarm's are perfect for those who are in a deficit, they will prevent muscle wasting and help burn more fat.

GW-501516 is something I think you will benefit more from then test. Check out sarms1.com they have everything you could need.

Body Pump

Body pump is a 1 hour class I have been teaching for 14 years. For example, the squat track is 5.5 minutes long,currently I am using about 70 lbs of weight, but keep in mind this is non stop top half and bottom half squats with no break. My legs are like jello when I am done. Biceps are 96 curls, slow in counts of four, top half bottom half and full singles, done in 4.5 minutes, no break. I encourage you to try it , you may be surprised. beside s the class I am up at 4:00 am every morning doing 30 minutes of ab work and 30 of chest press and other strength training. Do you feel I am doing something wrong or have suggestions? Currently I am hovering around 13% body fat, fasting 16 hrs a day, no cardio, supplements up the wazoo and testosterone androgel every day and 200 ml a month from the DR. What can I use to get cut? A few said I should being using Sarms!. Should this be stacked with the testosterone I have access to? Should I save my injectible test up til I have 800 ml and do it all at 1 time?I am in this to get buff so anything you suggest will be taken to heart. Thanks, Muslemagra

Do you have any suggestions on what I can add to these testosterone products to get cut? any suggestion how to stack?

proper training man you need to be lifting strenuesly atleast 4 times a week but i reccomend 10-12 eating atleast 500-1000 defecit each day and if you up your test dosage all youll do is bloat yourself with water esp if youre cutting

- - - Updated - - -

steriods arent things you just mess around with you cant just do some curls with the 5lb dumbell in your house and shoot test and results man

Hey brother if you are looking to stack other products on top of your TRT, here are three suggestions:

N2 Slin to optimize how your body utilizes insulin.
https://www.evolutionary.org/n2slin-fat-loss-supplement

T-3 PCT to maximize thyroid output.
https://www.evolutionary.org/t-3-pct/

Yohimflame to treat specific trouble spots.
https://www.evolutionary.org/what-is-yohimflame/

Those are three great fat burners that are NOn-stim and you can begin using with your testosterone cycle today.

Also, I personally think that Testosterone can work great for cutting, as long as your diet is proper. Testosterone can help you maintain your muscle gains even while on a caloric deficit which is beneficial to anybody trying to cut body-fat.

Back
Top Bottom