Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ephedrine used anymore?

funaki

Registered
Cant seam to find too many sources that carry ephedrine any more.

Is it useless now? Did something take its place?

Ephedrine is used to make methamphetamine. So you can't just go to GNC and get it any more. You can go to any drugstore in the US and ask the pharmacist for Bronk Aid as mentioned. Its behind the counter and you'll have to show ID and the purchases are tracked by the DEA so you can't buy more than one package at a time but its still perfectly legal. Ive used quite a few different fat burners and I think that for the money nothing beats ephedrine. Cardarine works great but for me given money is super tight, Ill go with ephedrine every time.

Ephedrine is just a behind the counter medication you need to ask for at the pharmacy. You will be asked to show your ID when purchasing as sales are tracked due to it being a precursor for methamphetamine manufacturing.

domestic supply has it... so definitely check them out...

i would stack it with gw501516 and sr9009 as well

Cant seam to find too many sources that carry ephedrine any more.

Is it useless now? Did something take its place?

No. It still works.

I would check that out with our sponsor. They have clean stuff!

its readily available in Canada, you can achieve similar results with yohimbine, ironically yohimbine is not legal to sell in Canada. The buzz and effects are much better than ephedrine in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom