Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Epistane faq, same as EPI-STRONG

russianstar

EVO V.I.P
Neoborn's Epistane (Regular Cycle (RC) & Pulse Cycle (PC)) FAQ link...http://www.needtobuildmuscle.net/store/Pro-Hormones-Designer-Supplements/Epi-Strong-p13.html

This FAQ basically contains ( or will as time goes on ) all relative information to successfully running either a RC or PC of Epistane. This faq will contain the following:

* What is Epistane?
* Where can I get Epistane?
* Regular Cycle Information & Example
* Pulse Cycle Information & Example
* Problems & Answers
* Who else can help me with "x" issue or answer my question on "x"?

Prologue:

I decided to write this FAQ to hopefully clear up alot of questions and give people some kind of a solid understanding of Epistane and the various ways of cycling it etc. I also want to be straight up and up front with everyone by telling them:

* I am no Dr. and anything said does not superceed your Dr.'s / Medical Practioner's advice!
* I am not all knowledgable, the answer to all your prayers, a guru or any kind of replacement for your deity!
* All information in this FAQ is subject to change / open discussion at any time.

With that said I / We ( Members, Users & Contributors ) will provide you with the best collection of information there currently is at this time for Epistane, and how to run a successful cycle!

What is Epistane?:

Epistane is Epitiostanol, a methlyated compound that is designed to be an Anti-Estrogenic / Aromatase Inhibitor. It is also more than just this, it also promotes increases in strength and lean body mass. It can produce some / all of the following:

* Incredible Strength Gains
* Dry, Lean Mass Gains
* Gynocomastia Protection
* Increased Libido
* Increased Training Intensity and Sense of Well-Being
* In Some, Reductions in Gynocomastia!

The chemical name for Epistane is: 2a-3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol.

Here is a quick Epistane excert from Sinner's Designer Steroid / Prohormone Profiles thread:

Epistane/Havoc/Hemaguno /EPI-STRONG
Innovators: IBE, RPN, Spectra Force
Nomenclature: 2a-3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol
Pill Size: 10mg or 15MG depending on what brand you use
Dosages: 20-50mg
Side Effects: Milder on liver and lipid levels than other methyls. Known to cause lower back and calf pumps.
Reputation: There has had some spectroscopy and compound identification issues with these products, but from personal experience with it, is still a solid product. Many users have taken this compound as a solo run for gynecomastia reduction due to it's SERM-like and anti-aromatase properties. It is also a popular compound for use with the 'pulse method' of taking orals. Users can expect to see significant gains in both strength and mass.

IBE firmly believes that Epistane is the purest form of Epistanol available when comparing Epistane and the current clones available, just to get that lil firestarter out of the way. This is in no way to say that Havoc or any of the others do not work or produce good gains. We are not here to create contraversy but to help you attain your goals in peace!

For the record be very clear and understand that Epistane is a Steroid. Know what you are getting into and research alot BEFORE you buy or start your cycle. This will help you achieve your goals and have less potential problems. Smooth sailing is what we want baby!

Regular Cycle Information & Example:

A regular cycle will usually consist of taking the product in an everday fashion for a period of weeks.

Dosage: 10/20/30/40 - First day is 10mg's, second day and for the rest of Week1 is 20mg's. Upper range doses, depending on your tolerance levels / PH use, can range from 40/50/60 and up though it is not recommended. From various posts / results from users, 40mg's seems to be the sweet spot.

Length Of Cycle: 4 Weeks to 6 Weeks - These lengths being the average cycle lengths. Some may go as high as 8 - 12 Weeks, this is depended on experience & side effects ( sides ) etc. 4 Weeks seems to be a safe length of time for good gains without any hardcore sides.

Cycle Support: There are various supplements etc that can help you to maintain a healthy liver / body etc while on cycle. Some of the most common are:

Liv52 | Cycle Support | Milk Thistle | NAC ( N-Acetyl-Cysteine ) | Fish Oil / Omega 3's | Grape Seed Extract | Hawthorne Berry | Red Yeast Rice | Dandelion Root | Artichoke Extract | Multivitamin | ZMA | B-Complex | Saw Palmetto

Post Cycle Therapy: Post Cycle Therapy will vary for many but the basics seem to be - SERM, Cycle / Liver Support Supps & some kind of Non Hormonal Stack to get the HPTA restored / Testes up and running.

Example:

Toremifene: Days 1-4: 120mg | Week 2: 90mg | Week 3: 60mg | Week 4: 30mg (If needed)

or

Nolvadex: Week1: 40mg | Week2: 40mg | Week3: 20mg | Week4: 20mg

Pulse Cycle Information & Example

Pulse cycles are different to RC because you are not taking the active / product everyday. The new standard protocol devised / refined by Dr.D basically says the following:

Pulsing is a method of dosing a product designed to intentionally avoid potential long term side effects such as HPTA suppression and liver damage.

Higher dosing but less frequency

EOD dosing, so 3-4 times per week. ( EOD = Every Other Day )

2 days on / 2 days off

2 weeks on / 2 weeks off

Doses preferably before 6pm

Majority dosage taken Pre WO ( Pre Workout )

High quality, high carb/calorie PW meal or shake

Sufficient protein especially on the off days ( 1g to 1.5g per lb bodyweight )

Off days good time to take a Anti-Cortisol supp or even just low dose DHEA

Cortisol peaks in the morning and again in the mid afternoon take Anti-Cortisol doses at those times.

Test booster on "off" days or ED ( Every Day )

An aromatase inhibitor ( AI ) or test booster will punctuate the positive, hormonal "bounce back" effect of pulsing. Taken on "off" days.

Be modest with liver protectants like Milk Thistle, take only on off days or not until 6hrs post dose on "on" days.

Dosage: 10/20/30/40 - The larger dose is always taken Pre WO. So for example if 10mg or 20mg this would be taken all Pre WO. Once you get into the 30mg doses you will split up the dose by taking 20mg Pre WO and 10mg PW. Same upscaling of doses occurs as weeks on cycle increase, also depending on your gains / results or sides. Most Pulse cycle users find 40mg to be the upper range sweet spot. Upper range doses, depending on your tolerance levels / PH use, can range from 40/50/60 and up though it is not recommended.

Length Of Cycle: 6 - 8 Weeks - This is not to say you cannot pulse for 4 weeks or longer than 8 weeks etc.

Cycle Support: There are various supplements etc that can help you to maintain a healthy liver / body etc while on cycle. Some of the most common are:

As previously noted Milk Thistle, NAC or SAMe is only to be taken on "off" days or 6hrs post dose. If you are going to take HyperdrolX2 dose either 4 caps a day - 1 morn, 1 afternoon, 2 pre bed or on your "on" days before bed 2 - 4 caps. ED is recommended and should bring about some good bounce back effects.

Milk Thistle | NAC ( N-Acetyl-Cysteine ) | SAMe | Fish Oil / Omega 3's | Grape Seed Extract | Hawthorne Berry | Red Yeast Rice | Dandelion Root | Artichoke Extract | Multivitamin | ZMA | B-Complex | Saw Palmetto

Example of a 3x/wk pulse M,W,F:

Week-Dose(mg)
1 (10,20,30)
2 30
3 30-40
4 30-40
5 30-50
6 30-50
7 30-60
8 30-60

Example of a 4x/wk pulse Sat, Sun, Wed, Thur:

Week-Dose(mg)
1 (10,20,30,30)
2 30
3 30-40
4 30-40
5 30-50
6 30-50

Post Cycle Therapy: Your Post Cycle Therapy will consist of a Non Hormonal Stack, Anticortisol and AI. Please feel free to mix and match as you so choose:

*Note* Having a SERM on hand if you can get one is ALWAYS highly recommended as you don't want to be in a position where you need one but don't have one. Emergency use, you know!

Problems & Answers:

Currently I don't have a long list of problems / solutions so please feel free to add these to this thread or PM me and I will add them to this area. Please include the problem and solution to the problem that resolved the issue for you! Thanks.

Gyno:

Q: I am experiencing gyno or gyno symptoms on my "x" cycle, at "x" mg's a dose?

A: Depending on the dose you are currently taking a boost or upping the dose of Epistane might be needed to really kick in with it's SERM / Gyno reducing effects. Dr.D has seen guys dosing 20-30mg that only have marginal improvement, upped the dosage to 40mg and then seeing good improvement in this area.

Q: What is the best cycle method to reduce my gyno?

A: The pulse cycle is really meant for training and not really for Gyno reduction. Dr.D suggests an ED cycle for Gyno reduction. Also add a good quality AI during this cycle as well as E2 estrogen levels may rise on a SERM like Epistane.

Q: I am experiencing Gyno type problems on my current cycle should I just stop and go into post cycle therapy?

A: This would be dependant on how rampant the effects and how close you are to finishing your cycle. Some things that can be done to alleviate the problems are 1) 200mg Motrin 3 x daily 2) AI 2 x daily 3) Nolva 20mg day.

Q: I am not sure what AI's to use if I am prone or very sensitive to Gyno, what do you suggest?

A: Dr.D suggests that "Stay away from reversible AI's like Letro if you're gyno prone because they can rebound, only use the steroidals like exemestane, ATD, 6-Br, formestane, teslac, etc..".

Hopefully this info from my friend neoborn will help when on a epi-strong cycle.

Itll come around its just cool to see all the info coming up like it does and really turning this site into something.

ohhh yeah

just ordered 3 Bottles of this cant wait... not sure if im going to use as a kickstart or finisher yet... its winter here so most likely to finishish off my cycle.:santa:

another thread with some excellent info!!! :D

it actually answered a few questions i've had on the product.

Thanks RS. That's a great breakdown. Solid info like this is what most sites are missing.

who all here has used the epi-strong?

I'm going to use the shiz outta this!!! I love the minimal side effects and still get the "on" Feeling!

I'm going to use the shiz outta this!!! I love the minimal side effects and still get the "on" Feeling!

well with the results you get on need2's products I can't wait to see/follow the results!! :clap:

Seriously! Needto has found some sort of Magical potion that just works freakin wonders on me! It's like when the bulls aquired Michael Jordan!

Seriously! Needto has found some sort of Magical potion that just works freakin wonders on me! It's like when the bulls aquired Michael Jordan!

well i think your killer hard work ethic only adds to it! :D

Thanks SBT, but it's only cause I have no in person friends......just rockband......and my pet cactus

Back
Top Bottom