Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Epistane stack and questions-

alexfb22

Registered
Hi I have a few questions in regards to Epistane and gyno. First let me give a little background info for base, I've had gyno for a couple years, doctor said it was puberty. But never went away, then did a m-sten cycle with proper PCT about a year ago, it got worse and now i have puffy nipples and a small lump on my left side but my right side of my chest is far worse, it is a little painful but the pain does not bother me. Just the aesthetics of it. I've read the anti-evolutionary gyno threads and have also been wanting to run Epistane in the future , possibly stacked with test? Anyone have any results with that , or can suggest something better for lean gains. I know epistane does lower estrogen a bit but would it be safe to run the anti-gyno treatment at the same time as an epistane cycle or would my estrogen be completely demolished? Also if i were to stack epistane with test, should i do the anti gyno treatment prior to running the cycle? Thanks in advance guys. Sorry if i am not as educated as most, I am trying to learn by asking questions and do research as much as I can.

Bro.. Absolutely run the anti gyno protocol first.. And run a log so we can help.. I absolutely love epistane.. I got crazy gains from it. That's the one proH I love...

Bro.. Absolutely run the anti gyno protocol first.. And run a log so we can help.. I absolutely love epistane.. I got crazy gains from it. That's the one proH I love...

thanks man haha, I will. I am assuming I should do the one under the category of "natural or puberty" since i originally had it then and have only done 1 Ph cycle. Nothing other than that. Also know any discounts for the sites to purchase everything?

Hi I have a few questions in regards to Epistane and gyno. First let me give a little background info for base, I've had gyno for a couple years, doctor said it was puberty. But never went away, then did a m-sten cycle with proper PCT about a year ago, it got worse and now i have puffy nipples and a small lump on my left side but my right side of my chest is far worse, it is a little painful but the pain does not bother me. Just the aesthetics of it. I've read the anti-evolutionary gyno threads and have also been wanting to run Epistane in the future , possibly stacked with test? Anyone have any results with that , or can suggest something better for lean gains. I know epistane does lower estrogen a bit but would it be safe to run the anti-gyno treatment at the same time as an epistane cycle or would my estrogen be completely demolished? Also if i were to stack epistane with test, should i do the anti gyno treatment prior to running the cycle? Thanks in advance guys. Sorry if i am not as educated as most, I am trying to learn by asking questions and do research as much as I can.
Try the gyno protocol for sure. I will also say I've had excellent luck running raloxafien with Nolvadex and letro. Epistle gave me gyno. it still comes in here and there but no pig deal. Bigger your chest gets the less you can see. Bro pros sometimes have huge fucking gyno lol. You can just never see it cause they are jacked as fuck.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Try the gyno protocol for sure. I will also say I've had excellent luck running raloxafien with Nolvadex and letro. Epistle gave me gyno. it still comes in here and there but no pig deal. Bigger your chest gets the less you can see. Bro pros sometimes have huge fucking gyno lol. You can just never see it cause they are jacked as fuck.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

haha makes sense to me! I just want to get rid of the lumps mainly, nipples aren't bad. Just the lump offsets my right side a little. Bothers the hell outta me haha. Hopefully can fix it. Thanks for input!

haha Thanks for all the help . As far as running test w/ epistane would 500 mg of test + 30mg of epi be okay?

haha Thanks for all the help . As far as running test w/ epistane would 500 mg of test + 30mg of epi be okay?

Sounds prefect for 4/5 weeks on the epi

Thanks! As far as the Test a 12 week cycle would be pushing it since i am a beginner or no? Possibly 10 weeks is sufficient?

Thanks! As far as the Test a 12 week cycle would be pushing it since i am a beginner or no? Possibly 10 weeks is sufficient?

Ten it twelve fine.. But I will ask to stay a new thread with your stats and cycle Layout so we can check it out! Cheers

as far as the on cycle support, what do you suggest? i've read a couple different things here and there. and as far as pct, is the "perfect pct cycle" good or is it an overload? Once I run the anti-gyno, then get everything situated with my numbers dialed in, I will make a thread the day before the test/epi cycle :)

you've been nothing but a great help brother I really appreciate it!

The ladies live me for a reason :) :) Cheers bud glad to help

Run first the anti-gyno protocol without anything else added to it. Make sure to run it to the letter, and do not stop it until you finish it completely. Some people start feeling better in the middle of the protocol and stop it. But it is the wrong way to do it, and it should be done completely.

You were given some really good advice.

1. First, get your gyno under control. Run this protocol from start to finish without stopping. http://www.evolutionary.org/anti-gynecomastia-cure-version-3

2. Once you are done the protocol and have your gyno under control, run the following cycle.

Weeks 1 - 12
testerone 500mg/week
arimosan 12.5mg EOD

weeks 1 - 5
episane 30mg/day
n2guard 7 capsules/day

After the cycle run the perfect PCT protocol. http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Thank you all for the wonderful advice, as to time between anti gyno protocol and cycle should I have any downtime or jump from one to the other?

And anyone recommend some good test/epi? been trying to do my own research and feel bad asking, but i'd like some input from the experienced guys like you! thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom