Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EQ with anadrol cycle

leticiano

Registered
I am looking to use EQ with anadrol this time as my 4th cycle. someone said they are very similar and it was pointless to stack them both together. is this true or is it bro science? also if i go through with it would EQ for 12 weeks at 500mg a week with anadrol at 50mg a day for 6 weeks be a good stack?

I am looking to use EQ with anadrol this time as my 4th cycle. someone said they are very similar and it was pointless to stack them both together. is this true or is it bro science? also if i go through with it would EQ for 12 weeks at 500mg a week with anadrol at 50mg a day for 6 weeks be a good stack?

I think it’s fine and yes 12 weeks at the dose with Anadrol at 50mg will be sufficient although EQ you typically need to run a little longer like 14-16 weeks. Will you be using Testosterone as a base?

I think it’s fine and yes 12 weeks at the dose with Anadrol at 50mg will be sufficient although EQ you typically need to run a little longer like 14-16 weeks. Will you be using Testosterone as a base?

And no Anadrol is not like EQ. Actually EQ is very similar to Testosterone. A little less Androgenic and aromatizes at half the rate of Test.

If I ran that cycle I could slash my wrists with machetes and nothing would come out as my blood would be thicker than tar.

They are extremely different. Not much in common to be honest

Back
Top Bottom