Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EQ cycle thoughts?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

EQ cycle thoughts?

Hello everyone, i'm 46 years old and am doing an EQ and test Cyp cycle and plan on going something like cyp 250 a week and eq 500mg a week. i could adjust those up or down by a bit but that is my general plan. how long should i run this? is 12 weeks too short and if so is 16 weeks going to be too long?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    16 weeks is really 22 weeks if you count the esters which people need to do. that is a long time being shut down and will make recovery very difficult

i always recommend cycles of under 10-12 weeks max for that reason
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    While steve is correct in the timeline.
    Personally I think running EQ under 14 weeks is a waste and you could have saved the money an added something else.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sammyress View Post
    Hello everyone, i'm 46 years old and am doing an EQ and test Cyp cycle and plan on going something like cyp 250 a week and eq 500mg a week. i could adjust those up or down by a bit but that is my general plan. how long should i run this? is 12 weeks too short and if so is 16 weeks going to be too long?
    How fat, how tall, how many years training?

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Buff Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'm thinking of the exact same cycle, only I'm on TRT so it will really be a blast.

My TRT dose is 125mg test a week. I was going to bump that up to 250 and add 500mg EQ. I plan on getting down to about 12-13% bodyfat prior to starting and my goal will be lean muscle gains while losing another percent or 2 of fat.

Since I'm on TRT I dont have to worry about the shutdown but it sounds like 14-16 weeks is pretty standard with EQ. Let us know what you end up doing and keep us posted on the results.

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The cycle is fine how you have it. I would run it 12 weeks personally to help you recover easier than a long cycle.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Sorry to be disagreeable, but anyone who says less that 12 weeks is a waste simply does not know what they're talking about. They have a right to the opinion that it isn't what they prefer, but it certainly isn't a waste if you know what your'e doing. And if you decide to take steroids, you better know what you're doing.

Bodybuilders tend to think of side effects as those which impair their bodybuilding goals. So since EQ doesn't cause gyno, or water retention they think it's "safe. But it also increases blood volume and and blood thickness. That puts you at risk of stroke or heart failure or in the least, a build up of arterial plaque. Go easy with EQ as an "add -on."
    Backstage at the 2013 NPC Championships. 59 years old.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    16 weeks is my recommendation
    Message me on Wickr private messenger for consultations and PED sources.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nelson montana View Post
    Sorry to be disagreeable, but anyone who says less that 12 weeks is a waste simply does not know what they're talking about. They have a right to the opinion that it isn't what they prefer, but it certainly isn't a waste if you know what your'e doing. And if you decide to take steroids, you better know what you're doing.

Bodybuilders tend to think of side effects as those which impair their bodybuilding goals. So since EQ doesn't cause gyno, or water retention they think it's "safe. But it also increases blood volume and and blood thickness. That puts you at risk of stroke or heart failure or in the least, a build up of arterial plaque. Go easy with EQ as an "add -on."
    Thatís why you donate blood when on EQ for that long.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    EQ is slow acting but by week 7 it will kick in. I donít believe in front loading it. Iíve tried and only got anxiety and oily skin.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast