Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EQ cycle thoughts?

sammyress

Registered
Hello everyone, i'm 46 years old and am doing an EQ and test Cyp cycle and plan on going something like cyp 250 a week and eq 500mg a week. i could adjust those up or down by a bit but that is my general plan. how long should i run this? is 12 weeks too short and if so is 16 weeks going to be too long?

16 weeks is really 22 weeks if you count the esters which people need to do. that is a long time being shut down and will make recovery very difficult

i always recommend cycles of under 10-12 weeks max for that reason

While steve is correct in the timeline.
Personally I think running EQ under 14 weeks is a waste and you could have saved the money an added something else.

Hello everyone, i'm 46 years old and am doing an EQ and test Cyp cycle and plan on going something like cyp 250 a week and eq 500mg a week. i could adjust those up or down by a bit but that is my general plan. how long should i run this? is 12 weeks too short and if so is 16 weeks going to be too long?

How fat, how tall, how many years training?

I'm thinking of the exact same cycle, only I'm on TRT so it will really be a blast.

My TRT dose is 125mg test a week. I was going to bump that up to 250 and add 500mg EQ. I plan on getting down to about 12-13% bodyfat prior to starting and my goal will be lean muscle gains while losing another percent or 2 of fat.

Since I'm on TRT I dont have to worry about the shutdown but it sounds like 14-16 weeks is pretty standard with EQ. Let us know what you end up doing and keep us posted on the results.

Sorry to be disagreeable, but anyone who says less that 12 weeks is a waste simply does not know what they're talking about. They have a right to the opinion that it isn't what they prefer, but it certainly isn't a waste if you know what your'e doing. And if you decide to take steroids, you better know what you're doing.

Bodybuilders tend to think of side effects as those which impair their bodybuilding goals. So since EQ doesn't cause gyno, or water retention they think it's "safe. But it also increases blood volume and and blood thickness. That puts you at risk of stroke or heart failure or in the least, a build up of arterial plaque. Go easy with EQ as an "add -on."

Sorry to be disagreeable, but anyone who says less that 12 weeks is a waste simply does not know what they're talking about. They have a right to the opinion that it isn't what they prefer, but it certainly isn't a waste if you know what your'e doing. And if you decide to take steroids, you better know what you're doing.

Bodybuilders tend to think of side effects as those which impair their bodybuilding goals. So since EQ doesn't cause gyno, or water retention they think it's "safe. But it also increases blood volume and and blood thickness. That puts you at risk of stroke or heart failure or in the least, a build up of arterial plaque. Go easy with EQ as an "add -on."

That’s why you donate blood when on EQ for that long.

EQ is slow acting but by week 7 it will kick in. I don’t believe in front loading it. I’ve tried and only got anxiety and oily skin.

im not a fan of really long cycles and not of 16 weeks in general but eq at 12 weeks will not produce what you likely expect... you will still see results from it, definitely , but you would be cutting in short in terms of what you get... you just weight risk vs. reward... its more mild but its still a steroid so the longer you run it, the more you have to worry about... so you just have to decide for yourself.. ive not encountered anything significant side effect wise at 16 weeks if the dosing was kept under control...

Okay, one more thing. And I can't believe this myth still exists. There is no such thing as a "slow acting" steroid. It's in your bloodstream immediately. What do you think the first and second and third weeks dosage was doing when it was in you? Nothing? Waiting for your 12th injection?

Now as far as how long it takes to see results, yeah, that may take a while. And EQ isn't that powerful mg per mg compared to other steroids. But honestly, whenever I did a cycle , even Primobolan, which is very mild, I could see the difference in about a week. I would take on "the look." That doesn't mean pounds of muscle, but more hardness, fullness and vascularity. Now certain drugs , like Dianabol, have a reputation for being fast acting but that's because dianabol increases blood volume and water FAST. And mg per mg, it's powerful -- so you put on weight quickly. But the rate of actual muscle growth is the same. It isn't like some steroids have to "build up in the system." That's a complete fallacy and it's the cause of people wasting gear because they're not taining as hard as they need to because they think the drug "hasn't kicked in yet." Lose that thinking now.

Okay, one more thing. And I can't believe this myth still exists. There is no such thing as a "slow acting" steroid. It's in your bloodstream immediately. What do you think the first and second and third weeks dosage was doing when it was in you? Nothing? Waiting for your 12th injection?

Now as far as how long it takes to see results, yeah, that may take a while. And EQ isn't that powerful mg per mg compared to other steroids. But honestly, whenever I did a cycle , even Primobolan, which is very mild, I could see the difference in about a week. I would take on "the look." That doesn't mean pounds of muscle, but more hardness, fullness and vascularity. Now certain drugs , like Dianabol, have a reputation for being fast acting but that's because dianabol increases blood volume and water FAST. And mg per mg, it's powerful -- so you put on weight quickly. But the rate of actual muscle growth is the same. It isn't like some steroids have to "build up in the system." That's a complete fallacy and it's the cause of people wasting gear because they're not taining as hard as they need to because they think the drug "hasn't kicked in yet." Lose that thinking now.

Steroid esters are made up of the steroid molecule with a carbon chain attached to it. This carbon chain determines the half-life of the steroid, and solubility in the bloodstream. Each ester contains a different number of carbon atoms, and this is what sets them apart from one another.

Formate-1 carbon ester
Acetate-2 carbon ester
Propionate-3 carbon ester
Butyrate-4 carbon ester
Valerate-5 carbon ester
Hexanoate-6 carbon ester
Heptanoate-7 carbon ester
Enanthate-8 carbon ester
Octanoate-8 carbon ester
Cypionate-8 carbon ester
Nonanoate-9 carbon ester
Decnoate-10 carbon ester
Undecanoate-11 carbon ester
The more carbon atoms present within the ester, the less soluble the steroid is in the blood stream, and this causes the half-life to be higher than with an ester with fewer carbon atoms. The steroid itself is activated when these carbon atoms are removed. The esterase and hydrolysate enzymes work by cleaving off these carbon atoms from the carbon chain. Certain steroids have been known to cause injection pain and irritation. One example is testosterone propionate. This steroid will often times cause enough site irritation to cause localized swelling. Some people are more sensitive than others to this reaction, but in general, the shorter carbon chain steroid esters cause more injection pain. The less painful are the longer carbon ester chains such as decanoate, undecanoate, and cypionate.

Many people believe that 100mg of testosterone propionate contains 100mg of testosterone, and with this thinking, it is also believed that all testosterones, nandrolones, or any other steroid are equal in potency. The weight of the ester attached to the steroid must be taken into account. Testosterone suspension is not attached to an ester and 100mg will yield 100mg of testosterone. On the other hand, 100mg of testosterone propionate will contain only 74mg of testosterone and the other 26mg is made up of the propionate ester.

Steroid esters with a longer carbon chain weigh more than shorter esters such as acetate or propionate. With the longer esters taking up more space, there is less room for the steroid itself. Testosterone Enanthate contains 55% testosterone with the other 45% being made up of the enanthate ester. A typical 200mg dose of this steroid will yield 110mg of testosterone, while 200mg of testosterone propionate contains 148mg of actual testosterone. Steroid esters with a higher half-life than enanthate will weigh even more and even less of the steroid will be present.

It is recommended to schedule injection times based on the half-life of the drug taken. When dealing with long acting esters, levels of the steroid will generally build up over time. When the steroid has reached it’s half-life, half of the original dose is gone, and another dose will be taken. After a few months of this, the level of the steroid in the body can become extremely high. This is often very apparent with steroids like trenbolone enanthate, where levels become high enough after time to cause unbearable night sweats and insomnia. Some of the side effects from high blood levels of other drugs are not always immediately noticed as they are with trenbolone, but there could be long-term problems. Most people do not intend for levels of the steroid taken to get to an extremely high level, but this can be avoided by simply taking a lower dose of the steroid.

Okay, one more thing. And I can't believe this myth still exists. There is no such thing as a "slow acting" steroid. It's in your bloodstream immediately.

Yes of course... But (and I can't believe i even have to write this out) the release is different from every ester... Fast acting = releases testosterone faster. Slow acting = releases slower.
So if you take a shot of prop, wait 10 days. It'll be almost gone. If you take a shot of enanathe, wait 10 days, you'll still have half the amount left.

Thats why it builds up... Because on your second injection, you still have half left. So now you have 150% in your body. By next shoot you'll have 225% (I cant do math to save my life, but you'll get the picture)
That's why there is peak blood plasma levels and that doesn't magically occour "in your blood stream immediatly".

Or do you mean something different? Because what you said is completely wrong on pretty much every level. Impressive.

I always go 16 weeks with eq. You can run it 12, but 16 is ideal. And when it comes to recovery the extra 4 weeks really doesn't make shit for a difference in 99% of the people out there.

Steroid esters are made up of the steroid molecule with a carbon chain attached to it. This carbon chain determines the half-life of the steroid, and solubility in the bloodstream. Each ester contains a different number of carbon atoms, and this is what sets them apart from one another.

Formate-1 carbon ester
Acetate-2 carbon ester
Propionate-3 carbon ester
Butyrate-4 carbon ester
Valerate-5 carbon ester
Hexanoate-6 carbon ester
Heptanoate-7 carbon ester
Enanthate-8 carbon ester
Octanoate-8 carbon ester
Cypionate-8 carbon ester
Nonanoate-9 carbon ester
Decnoate-10 carbon ester
Undecanoate-11 carbon ester
The more carbon atoms present within the ester, the less soluble the steroid is in the blood stream, and this causes the half-life to be higher than with an ester with fewer carbon atoms. The steroid itself is activated when these carbon atoms are removed. The esterase and hydrolysate enzymes work by cleaving off these carbon atoms from the carbon chain. Certain steroids have been known to cause injection pain and irritation. One example is testosterone propionate. This steroid will often times cause enough site irritation to cause localized swelling. Some people are more sensitive than others to this reaction, but in general, the shorter carbon chain steroid esters cause more injection pain. The less painful are the longer carbon ester chains such as decanoate, undecanoate, and cypionate.

Many people believe that 100mg of testosterone propionate contains 100mg of testosterone, and with this thinking, it is also believed that all testosterones, nandrolones, or any other steroid are equal in potency. The weight of the ester attached to the steroid must be taken into account. Testosterone suspension is not attached to an ester and 100mg will yield 100mg of testosterone. On the other hand, 100mg of testosterone propionate will contain only 74mg of testosterone and the other 26mg is made up of the propionate ester.

Steroid esters with a longer carbon chain weigh more than shorter esters such as acetate or propionate. With the longer esters taking up more space, there is less room for the steroid itself. Testosterone Enanthate contains 55% testosterone with the other 45% being made up of the enanthate ester. A typical 200mg dose of this steroid will yield 110mg of testosterone, while 200mg of testosterone propionate contains 148mg of actual testosterone. Steroid esters with a higher half-life than enanthate will weigh even more and even less of the steroid will be present.

It is recommended to schedule injection times based on the half-life of the drug taken. When dealing with long acting esters, levels of the steroid will generally build up over time. When the steroid has reached it’s half-life, half of the original dose is gone, and another dose will be taken. After a few months of this, the level of the steroid in the body can become extremely high. This is often very apparent with steroids like trenbolone enanthate, where levels become high enough after time to cause unbearable night sweats and insomnia. Some of the side effects from high blood levels of other drugs are not always immediately noticed as they are with trenbolone, but there could be long-term problems. Most people do not intend for levels of the steroid taken to get to an extremely high level, but this can be avoided by simply taking a lower dose of the steroid.

Nailed it! Eq is best at 16 weeks or alittle more. Make sure you donate blood as well. This is huge with eq. Personally when I ran it even at a gram I wasn’t impressed at all and wouldn’t run it again but there’s a lot of guys that like it. I suggest to start at 500mg and work your way up.

Nailed it! Eq is best at 16 weeks or alittle more. Make sure you donate blood as well. This is huge with eq. Personally when I ran it even at a gram I wasn’t impressed at all and wouldn’t run it again but there’s a lot of guys that like it. I suggest to start at 500mg and work your way up.
I just finished adding 600 mg per week to my trt and wasn't very impressed either. It definitely raised RBC and had to donate twice. Also affected my mood. Didn't affect it a lot but could tell an improvement after I stopped it. I have been cruising on 150 test and 150 deca and my results have been better since dropping 600 mg EQ and replacing with 150mg deca. Your mileage may vary.

While steve is correct in the timeline.
Personally I think running EQ under 14 weeks is a waste and you could have saved the money an added something else.

but you won't build rome on 1 cycle is my reasoning. i would rather you cut the cycle too short and save your HPTA health than run it too long and potentially cause permanent damage to your body.

i never run tren longer than 7 or 8 weeks either due to the ridiculous amount of inflammation you get on it that puts your organs at risk

- - - Updated - - -

Yes of course... But (and I can't believe i even have to write this out) the release is different from every ester... Fast acting = releases testosterone faster. Slow acting = releases slower.
So if you take a shot of prop, wait 10 days. It'll be almost gone. If you take a shot of enanathe, wait 10 days, you'll still have half the amount left.

Thats why it builds up... Because on your second injection, you still have half left. So now you have 150% in your body. By next shoot you'll have 225% (I cant do math to save my life, but you'll get the picture)
That's why there is peak blood plasma levels and that doesn't magically occour "in your blood stream immediatly".

Or do you mean something different? Because what you said is completely wrong on pretty much every level. Impressive.

yes this is exactly right

the more you inject the more it builds up faster than it is leaving your system. so you won't reach peak till about 5X the half life assuming you inject on a proper schedule. so with EQ it takes about 50 days to reach peak levels. so that is around week 6. but the flip side is it will also take that many weeks to be out of your system pretty much. so that is why 16 week cycles are a huge risk. that is really 22 weeks of being completely shut down. for someone not blasting and cruising it is a huge risk.

- - - Updated - - -

Why alot of people stop using deca and bolde this days , because they dont have results because dont use it enough time to see full results . Thats why alot using NPP and Tren Ace .

short esters give you more flexibility. you can stop something and have it be out of your system if it isn't panning out the way you might want which is a must for those who compete.

I just finished adding 600 mg per week to my trt and wasn't very impressed either. It definitely raised RBC and had to donate twice. Also affected my mood. Didn't affect it a lot but could tell an improvement after I stopped it. I have been cruising on 150 test and 150 deca and my results have been better since dropping 600 mg EQ and replacing with 150mg deca. Your mileage may vary.

Yea that’s why my personal opinion is it’s a waste of space in the pin lol some people love it but it’s not for me. Makes my blood like syrup that’s about it lol

Back
Top Bottom