Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EQ effects on Estrogen

ive used eq multiple times and im very estrogen sensitive and its never given me any issue and ive rarely and i mean rarely come across anyone have any issue with it estrogen related

I watched the video. If by EQ never giving you any "issue" you're referring to gyno, the linked video wasn't talking about that. He acknowledges that EQ only aromatizes at 50% the rate of test. His complaint is that it caused him (and others, he claims) very high BP. BP is one consequences of aromatization, but maybe EQ causes high BP independently of this via some other mechanism (the video doesn't suggest what it could be). For the guy in the video, it comes down to EQ not offering any real advantages that would compensate for the high BP.

I'm not necessarily advocating one way or another. I know people respond differently and what works for some may not work for others. I know the video is long and most probably won't watch the entire thing. But what I found interesting is that it EQ seemed to be crashing some peoples Estradiol while spiking Estrone.

I forget the dose of test and EQ but one lab result showed Estradiol of 2 (crashed) and Estrone level in mid 600s (10x normal). Obviously it causes BP issues for many users as well.

I am still undecided whether or not I will use EQ myself. I will not use it in my upcoming winter blast but I do plan to research it more.

Could the high blood pressure come from the high RBC count from EQ?

I think that's possible. I've seen that some EQ users have reported severe pressure or throbbing in their head when bending over, which is a symptom of high blood pressure.

IMO if it impacts blood pressure that much it would not be worth it, given the results I've seen in others. However, if as you suggest, it is possibly related to high RBC, blood donation may alleviate the high BP to a certain extent.

I think that's possible. I've seen that some EQ users have reported severe pressure or throbbing in their head when bending over, which is a symptom of high blood pressure.

IMO if it impacts blood pressure that much it would not be worth it, given the results I've seen in others. However, if as you suggest, it is possibly related to high RBC, blood donation may alleviate the high BP to a certain extent.

Oh yea 100% you need to donate blood running EQ. Its not an option LOL. If doing a 16 week cycle then once at week 8 usually suffices.

no clue what that guy in the video is talking about. he used what he thought was EQ once and suddenly he thinks he is an expert. that is the problem with social media, zero filter and anyone can post a video without any sort of background or real experience. hopefully YT takes his video down before he hurts someone

One video. Based on one experience. Sheesh.

Stop filming EVERY FKIN THING GUYS.

I woke up. I had an opinion once. I filmed it and uploaded it to YouTube. Now it's being shared as 'factual'... c'mon

This is just one of the reasons why I no longer use or recommend EQ. Some guys see estrogen go up and some down. Effects on BP seem to be worse that previously thought. To me, if I want a mild anabolic I will stick to deca every time.

This is just one of the reasons why I no longer use or recommend EQ. Some guys see estrogen go up and some down. Effects on BP seem to be worse that previously thought. To me, if I want a mild anabolic I will stick to deca every time.

I think I'm going to skip the EQ as well. I picked up some Deca for my next blast instead. This video isn't just one guy talking about his experience. He shows several lab results and feedback from other users who experienced the same thing.

I know everyone is different and some people love EQ but in my recent research I've definitely found many more guys that don't like it. Doesn't seem like the results are worth the possible sides for for me.

I think I'm going to skip the EQ as well. I picked up some Deca for my next blast instead. This video isn't just one guy talking about his experience. He shows several lab results and feedback from other users who experienced the same thing.

I know everyone is different and some people love EQ but in my recent research I've definitely found many more guys that don't like it. Doesn't seem like the results are worth the possible sides for for me.

Agreed, and also since there are plenty of other good compounds that are similar in effect, why not just use those?

Back
Top Bottom