Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EQ and NPP

As would I. I'm a big fan of var

Oh don't get me wrong I love var I think it’s better but I’ll have some extra winny laying around and figured that would be a good combo to use npp will help off set the “dry” joints. I have water base winstrol that got sent to me instead of my Tren so I’m going to use that and I’m just gunna take that orally.

Dont use test e with npp. U need short ester test with npp so u can start pct. Don't need long ester test taking longer to get out of system

- - - Updated - - -

Dhb is shorter ester of eq. Is more anabolic. Could try it instead of eq

Dont use test e with npp. U need short ester test with npp so u can start pct. Don't need long ester test taking longer to get out of system

- - - Updated - - -

Dhb is shorter ester of eq. Is more anabolic. Could try it instead of eq

Yeah I’ll see if the approved sources have it I never really looked for the shorter eater version of EQ. Well man test is test you dont NEED to run the same esters I love e and c for test its not like if you end one compound you need to start pct right away. I always felt fine that week waiting.

Yeah I’ll see if the approved sources have it I never really looked for the shorter eater version of EQ. Well man test is test you dont NEED to run the same esters I love e and c for test its not like if you end one compound you need to start pct right away. I always felt fine that week waiting.
Yea if u got no problem with it then ur good to go. Definitely see if you can get dhb

There’s a few labs on one of the sites what kind of results have you seen with it and what dosage is recommended 4-500mg a week for 12weeks?
I'm doing 300 dhb 300 npp 225 tren. Only a week in. I'm crazy hungry and huge pumps. Up few pounds

I'm doing 300 dhb 300 npp 225 tren. Only a week in. I'm crazy hungry and huge pumps. Up few pounds

Man iv been doing some reading about that and it’s very appealing buying some more test and I was thinking of running this at 400mg 1-10 and test e 375 maybe 500 for 1-10weeks or should DHB be ran at 12 weeks?

Man iv been doing some reading about that and it’s very appealing buying some more test and I was thinking of running this at 400mg 1-10 and test e 375 maybe 500 for 1-10weeks or should DHB be ran at 12 weeks?
Yea it's good shit bro. I would do 12 weeks. Don't do more tho

- - - Updated - - -

400 is a good dose to start at too and keep it there. You'll see improvements after a week

- - - Updated - - -

400 is a good dose to start at too and keep it there. You'll see improvements after a week

Wow a week?! That’s insane I’m after lean mass and strength this sounds like it’ll pack on some solid muscle I’ll get enough for 12 weeks at 400 then

Wow a week?! That’s insane I’m after lean mass and strength this sounds like it’ll pack on some solid muscle I’ll get enough for 12 weeks at 400 then

Yea. I'm on other stuff too. But the dhb is very good I can tell. You def get lean mass and strength. Just like with eq but it'll work lil faster. And is slightly better

Back
Top Bottom