Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EQ and NPP

I like the first option personally. Assuming you are low enough body fat to really get the most out of winny. Make sure you run some N2Guard for liver protection too.

Gunna buy up some more test with the sale at naps and along with either some npp or eq my mains goal is strength but also not really looking to be a watery mess. So thoughts on this.

NPP 400-500 1-10weeks
Test e 375mg 1-10
Winny 50mg 1-6

Or

EQ 600mg 1-15
Test e 375mg 1-15
Anavar 50mg 1-8

I like EQ test and anavar but make the anavar 10 weeks, and n2guard for liver organ support.

I like the first option personally. Assuming you are low enough body fat to really get the most out of winny. Make sure you run some N2Guard for liver protection too.

Hmm what kind of results are you typically going to see same as deca without the water? Cause if that’s the case I’ll go with npp and try EQ another time

500mgs equipoise
500mgs testosterone
dont really push it hard but make sure ais and cycle support

EQ and Deca or NPP not my cup of tea.
Better use EQ + test or Deca + test.

500mgs equipoise
500mgs testosterone
dont really push it hard but make sure ais and cycle support

I wasn’t gunna go past 600 for the EQ if I don’t see what I want out of it it’s just not for me then. I’m a Tren guy but I need a trade off from it npp and eq are appealing to me. I stocked up on a bunch of aromasin, also caber for the Tren and have enough to run a npp cycle is I decide to, as well as proviron

Hmm what kind of results are you typically going to see same as deca without the water? Cause if that’s the case I’ll go with npp and try EQ another time

deca aromatizes way less than test. any water retention you get on deca is from test people are stacking in.

deca aromatizes way less than test. any water retention you get on deca is from test people are stacking in.

Ahhh okay maybe IÂ’ll give npp a run then

- - - Updated - - -

Ahhh okay well maybe I’ll give npp a run then

Back
Top Bottom