Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: EQ side effects to watch for

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

EQ side effects to watch for

My source to hook me up with some equipoise EQ boldenone and he said even though the stuff is for horses humans can use it to and it is supposed to be very good at bulking. I'm also going to get a couple of vials of cypionate testosterone to use with it. What kind of side effects does EQ give you that I should watch for

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorbo View Post
    My source to hook me up with some equipoise EQ boldenone and he said even though the stuff is for horses humans can use it to and it is supposed to be very good at bulking. I'm also going to get a couple of vials of cypionate testosterone to use with it. What kind of side effects does EQ give you that I should watch for
    EQ sides are limited in general but there are progesterone sides for some. Still use an AI aromasin ED with it and stack test.
    Test enan 500mgs and EQ 400mgs with cardazol.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    okay EQ first off is not for horses. it was produced for humans for 30 years+ and given to help with muscle wasting and anemia

second the side effects are extremely low with EQ. of any of the main steroids it has the lowest sides of any of them including primo
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Check out our articles for info like that

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro it depends on the dosages too. i run EQ 1000mg a week and the sides are nothing. but if you run it 2K a week then of course you gonna get sides

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I would read about these compounds before just starting something. When you say you are going to grab a couple bottles of test that makes me worry you don't have a proper background on these things.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    okay EQ first off is not for horses. it was produced for humans for 30 years+ and given to help with muscle wasting and anemia

second the side effects are extremely low with EQ. of any of the main steroids it has the lowest sides of any of them including primo
    completely agree... what gets me is how people try to blow side effects way out of the water on things that are quite light... i do agree that if someone experiences side effects with a compound its fine to point it out and just let people know but for something like eq, it is blown so far out of proportion when it comes to it increasing hunger, causing anxiety and also in regards to adding endurance... yes, it can add some endurance but its nothing like people make it out to be nor does it cause some crazy huge hunger spike etc.. the one area that truly needs pointed out is the increase in rbc and hematocrit... thats the issue to keep an eye but others are severely over blown

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yes, EQ was designed for humans but has since been regulated as a horse steroid -- hence the name.

The problem with a lot of people is they regard "side effects" as something that is immediate. For example, Tren causes sweats, insomnia, coughs, and anxiety. You can feel it quickly. (It's also why I would never do Tren). EQ, like any drug, has long tern consequence.

I've used this example before, but it's like X-rays or a CAT scan. They don't hurt so people think it's no different than taking a picture. But they do damage to cells and the more damage cells get, the more susceptible they are to disease.

EQ increases blood volume and red blood cell count and that can lead to something called polycythemia. That's great for horses, not so much for humans.

EQ can cause GI tract problems.

EQ is more kidney toxic than other injectables.

Of course it's all dose related. But it's important not to listen to idiots who recomend 1000 mgs a week, on top of other steroids. That's just reckless and such "advice" must be ignored.
    Backstage at the 2013 NPC Championships. 59 years old.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Brother is you are a beginner go slow to understant the sides of any compound because we are all different and we react different to each compound . For me the only side effect of bold is anxiety

Official Representative (VIP) ballin2504's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Eq is hands dow My favorite anabolic to run I know many won’t agree with this but it is for me. I randomly get the hunger side from it but for all of the other sides the do not affect me personally.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast