Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EQ side effects to watch for

Sorbo

Registered
My source to hook me up with some equipoise EQ boldenone and he said even though the stuff is for horses humans can use it to and it is supposed to be very good at bulking. I'm also going to get a couple of vials of cypionate testosterone to use with it. What kind of side effects does EQ give you that I should watch for

My source to hook me up with some equipoise EQ boldenone and he said even though the stuff is for horses humans can use it to and it is supposed to be very good at bulking. I'm also going to get a couple of vials of cypionate testosterone to use with it. What kind of side effects does EQ give you that I should watch for

EQ sides are limited in general but there are progesterone sides for some. Still use an AI aromasin ED with it and stack test.
Test enan 500mgs and EQ 400mgs with cardazol.

okay EQ first off is not for horses. it was produced for humans for 30 years+ and given to help with muscle wasting and anemia

second the side effects are extremely low with EQ. of any of the main steroids it has the lowest sides of any of them including primo

Check out our articles for info like that

I would read about these compounds before just starting something. When you say you are going to grab a couple bottles of test that makes me worry you don't have a proper background on these things.

okay EQ first off is not for horses. it was produced for humans for 30 years+ and given to help with muscle wasting and anemia

second the side effects are extremely low with EQ. of any of the main steroids it has the lowest sides of any of them including primo
completely agree... what gets me is how people try to blow side effects way out of the water on things that are quite light... i do agree that if someone experiences side effects with a compound its fine to point it out and just let people know but for something like eq, it is blown so far out of proportion when it comes to it increasing hunger, causing anxiety and also in regards to adding endurance... yes, it can add some endurance but its nothing like people make it out to be nor does it cause some crazy huge hunger spike etc.. the one area that truly needs pointed out is the increase in rbc and hematocrit... thats the issue to keep an eye but others are severely over blown

Yes, EQ was designed for humans but has since been regulated as a horse steroid -- hence the name.

The problem with a lot of people is they regard "side effects" as something that is immediate. For example, Tren causes sweats, insomnia, coughs, and anxiety. You can feel it quickly. (It's also why I would never do Tren). EQ, like any drug, has long tern consequence.

I've used this example before, but it's like X-rays or a CAT scan. They don't hurt so people think it's no different than taking a picture. But they do damage to cells and the more damage cells get, the more susceptible they are to disease.

EQ increases blood volume and red blood cell count and that can lead to something called polycythemia. That's great for horses, not so much for humans.

EQ can cause GI tract problems.

EQ is more kidney toxic than other injectables.

Of course it's all dose related. But it's important not to listen to idiots who recomend 1000 mgs a week, on top of other steroids. That's just reckless and such "advice" must be ignored.

Brother is you are a beginner go slow to understant the sides of any compound because we are all different and we react different to each compound . For me the only side effect of bold is anxiety

Eq is hands dow My favorite anabolic to run I know many won’t agree with this but it is for me. I randomly get the hunger side from it but for all of the other sides the do not affect me personally.

Yes, EQ was designed for humans but has since been regulated as a horse steroid -- hence the name.

The problem with a lot of people is they regard "side effects" as something that is immediate. For example, Tren causes sweats, insomnia, coughs, and anxiety. You can feel it quickly. (It's also why I would never do Tren). EQ, like any drug, has long tern consequence.

I've used this example before, but it's like X-rays or a CAT scan. They don't hurt so people think it's no different than taking a picture. But they do damage to cells and the more damage cells get, the more susceptible they are to disease.

EQ increases blood volume and red blood cell count and that can lead to something called polycythemia. That's great for horses, not so much for humans.

EQ can cause GI tract problems.

EQ is more kidney toxic than other injectables.

Of course it's all dose related. But it's important not to listen to idiots who recomend 1000 mgs a week, on top of other steroids. That's just reckless and such "advice" must be ignored.
Bro you like to make bullshit up I noticed

Got any proof of any of that? Let see bloodwork.

More kidney toxic than others ? More than tren? Haha. Bullshit. You make shit up

Bro you like to make bullshit up I noticed

Got any proof of any of that? Let see bloodwork.

More kidney toxic than others ? More than tren? Haha. Bullshit. You make shit up

You're even too stupid to understand what I said, so I sure as hell aren't going to try to explain it to you. Stop being an asshole and wasting everyone's time.

You're even too stupid to understand what I said, so I sure as hell aren't going to try to explain it to you. Stop being an asshole and wasting everyone's time.

bro I didn't watch my friends die facedown in the dessert so you could come on here and insult me and my family while wearing your fancy gold robe and eating croussant every morning and danishes. you probably one of those guys who hires someone to change their car oil.

all i axxed you for was proof for anything you wrote, seems like you make up stuff and expect people to just trust you. but instead you attack me! that not nice and shows you losing discussion :p

Last edited:
Fuck...here we go again. Can we have a fuckin discussion in a thread and help somebody without it turning into a pissing match
Exactly. This is the only forum I have ever used for PED info because it was/is honest, to the point and everyone could give thier opinions. I've gotten TONS of help on here in the limited time I've been on here but this kind of stuff is making me look elsewhere for info. Can we put an end to this nonsense already? It just distracts from the incredible wealth of information that's on here and might make new guys not want to ask questions that they should honestly be asking. One of the reasons I was so comfortable posting my initial questions on here was because I didn't see anyone ever getting bashed on here. Hopefully it can get back there...

bro I didn't watch my friends die facedown in the dessert so you could come on here and insult me and my family while wearing your fancy gold robe and eating croussant every morning and danishes. you probably one of those guys who hires someone to change their car oil.

all i axxed you for was proof for anything you wrote, seems like you make up stuff and expect people to just trust you. but instead you attack me! that not nice and shows you losing discussion :p

Fuck off asshole. Don't pull that shit on me. You've done nothing but insult me. Insult where I live. Insult what I do. And disrupt every thread just to go out of your way to be a dick. Keep doing it, and I'll keep slapping you down. If you stop doing that, this crap ends.

Increased hematocrit is the only serious side I've experienced with it. It raises it fast. I couldn't make it through a 16 week cycle without donating halfway through. It also increases anxiety and make me jealous. Like my wife would go to a party and I would worry about her cheating on me. That thought NEVER crossed my mind until I took EQ. It was weird.

Increased hematocrit is the only serious side I've experienced with it. It raises it fast. I couldn't make it through a 16 week cycle without donating halfway through. It also increases anxiety and make me jealous. Like my wife would go to a party and I would worry about her cheating on me. That thought NEVER crossed my mind until I took EQ. It was weird.

Those are the primary sides I've heard about. I'm getting ready to start a 16 week blast of EQ with my TRT test dose and Anavar.

I'm going to make plans to donate twice during the blast just to be safe. I'll still get bloods about 5-6 weeks in too .

The anxiety thing seems to be hit or miss. I have a friend who gets it pretty bad. Last cycle he kept worrying about losing his job and he had a similar thing to you with his wife. She was out with friends and he swore she was cheating. It was almost like paranoia from smoking weed or something.

Those are the primary sides I've heard about. I'm getting ready to start a 16 week blast of EQ with my TRT test dose and Anavar.

I'm going to make plans to donate twice during the blast just to be safe. I'll still get bloods about 5-6 weeks in too .

The anxiety thing seems to be hit or miss. I have a friend who gets it pretty bad. Last cycle he kept worrying about losing his job and he had a similar thing to you with his wife. She was out with friends and he swore she was cheating. It was almost like paranoia from smoking weed or something.

Yeah it was exactly like that. I never think that way. I knew it was the drug causing it but it was still a little uncomfortable.

Back
Top Bottom