Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EQ Tbol Test vs Primo Tbol Test

jonhank

Registered
Appreciate all the info on here. Been scrolling through for a few weeks and this is a library of info.
Gyms have now opened near me and wanted to start back at it:
31/ 5'7 170 13%bf.
bench-315x2
squat:405
deadlift:430

Ran two cycles before two years apart:
1.Test prop 500/mg wk 1-12: no issues.
2.Test prop 500/mg wk 1-12 50mg/ wk Winstrol 8-12wk (got moon faced here for a few weeks (though probably diet related from sodium intake)

I am looking at going A:
1. Test E 400/mg (wk 1-14)
2. EQ 600mg/(wk 1-14)
3. Tbol 40mg. day (wk 1-4)
4. MK-2866 25 mg /day (wk 4-16 ((into PCT)) )
5. gw-501516 20 mg/ day (wk 4-16 ((into PCT)) )

or
1. Test E 400/mg (wk 1-12)
2. Primo 600mg (wk1-12)
3. Tbol 40mg day (wk 1-4)
4.MK-2866 25 mg /day (wk 4-16 ((into PCT)) )

Ill be doing cardio in the AM and lifting in the evening to get below 10% bf (hopefully). Id like to define out my lower ab area. Its a constant problem zone while gaining some lean keepable size. Would ideally like to get up to a comfortable 180.

If you'd switch something in lieu of another I'm open to anything.

Thanks!

Appreciate all the info on here. Been scrolling through for a few weeks and this is a library of info.
Gyms have now opened near me and wanted to start back at it:
31/ 5'7 170 13%bf.
bench-315x2
squat:405
deadlift:430

Ran two cycles before two years apart:
1.Test prop 500/mg wk 1-12: no issues.
2.Test prop 500/mg wk 1-12 50mg/ wk Winstrol 8-12wk (got moon faced here for a few weeks (though probably diet related from sodium intake)

I am looking at going A:
1. Test E 400/mg (wk 1-14)
2. EQ 600mg/(wk 1-14)
3. Tbol 40mg. day (wk 1-4)
4. MK-2866 25 mg /day (wk 4-16 ((into PCT)) )

or
1. Test E 400/mg (wk 1-12)
2. Primo 600mg (wk1-12)
3. Tbol 40mg day (wk 1-4)
4.MK-2866 25 mg /day (wk 4-16 ((into PCT)) )

Ill be doing cardio in the AM and lifting in the evening to get below 10% bf (hopefully). Id like to define out my lower ab area. Its a constant problem zone while gaining some lean keepable size. Would ideally like to get up to a comfortable 180.

If you'd switch something in lieu of another I'm open to anything.

Thanks!

just a few things i would switch but you have it looking pretty good man... i would go with the primo option... you could run tbol 6 weeks if you want but i have no issue whatsoever only going 4... i would swap out the mk2866 for either s4 or rad140... keep mk for pct... everything else looks great...

you can get the best quality sarms at https://sarms.forsale

im doing all 4 just wrapping up week 3, will post an update after week 4. But the tbol is freaking insane...

If you can afford Primo then definitely go with that. Just keep an eye on your hair line.

Also it looks like you're trying to drop to 10% bf and carve out your abs while gaining muscle? Very unlikely to happen. I'd say pick one goal...either lose fat or gain muscle mass. Trying to do both at the same time is counter-intuitive.

In a good way? It will be my first go-round on it.

Thanks!

Yeah, it slabs on muscle like layers of concrete and the strength gains have been tren-like for me. Haven't noticed any sides what so ever.

- - - Updated - - -

If you can afford Primo then definitely go with that. Just keep an eye on your hair line.

Also it looks like you're trying to drop to 10% bf and carve out your abs while gaining muscle? Very unlikely to happen. I'd say pick one goal...either lose fat or gain muscle mass. Trying to do both at the same time is counter-intuitive.

I agree here, I think for maybe 95% of us, running a recomp type diet is a different level, just bulk eat clean good foods, accpet the fat you might get a little chub.

Both are great options for your goals. Primo is amazing and since we have great sponsors on the forum you can be sure to get a legit product. It is almost a toss up but I would vote for the primo cycle. Check out domestic-supply in my signature when you are ready to order.

Very good advice that alot of guys can't grasp the concept. Bulk or cut. It took me several trial and error experiments before it soaked in.

Yeah, it slabs on muscle like layers of concrete and the strength gains have been tren-like for me. Haven't noticed any sides what so ever.

- - - Updated - - -

Would you mind linking me to the one you using?

Back
Top Bottom