Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EQ and Tren Cycle

all i remember when i tried eq back in the day was it made me want to eat all day long and i struggled to lean out lol.

Im on 600mg/week EQ for 6 weeks now and absolutely zero increase in appetite, everyone responds different. Just like with tren some get large increase in appetite especially carbs while others experience loss of appetite on tren

i prefer gw501516 to fight the endurance issues of tren.But eq works a bit as well.Both even better, if you can handle.

Ive read that tren and eq both increase red blood cell count. Does this not make your hesrt work harder to pump blood due to being very thick from high count in red blood cells ? Im just curious about this however i did try both together. Strength and vascularity was through the roof however i got fatigued too quickly and would breath very heavily even by just talking to someone sometimes.

i like using one or the other and the switching after a break i never tried test eq and tren at one time i usually will stack masteron to either one of those with great results

Ive read that tren and eq both increase red blood cell count. Does this not make your hesrt work harder to pump blood due to being very thick from high count in red blood cells ? Im just curious about this however i did try both together. Strength and vascularity was through the roof however i got fatigued too quickly and would breath very heavily even by just talking to someone sometimes.

All aas increase rbc count to an extent really. And no, the increase rbc count will help in the muscle tissue for muscular endurance, not cardiovascular endurance. Tren is harsh on the organs and cardiovascular system despite its powers, thats why we advise to run GW along with tren to combat the cardiovascular and blood pressure/ blood lipid sides

Im on 600mg/week EQ for 6 weeks now and absolutely zero increase in appetite, everyone responds different. Just like with tren some get large increase in appetite especially carbs while others experience loss of appetite on tren

me either.. My appetite stayed the same, and I was eating like a normally do. I liked EQ allot. Even while I was off I still felt like I was on and continued to build lean body mass

Right now on my 5th week@900-1000mg of EQ and my appetite is not increased..... Never has ,but as far as quality muscle gains i love it,Just have to be on it for longer times to see the gains.I wouldn't touch EQ less than 12-16 week cycles,

Do you think this would be to much to handle for a first proper cycle?

First ever AAS cycle? Fuck yea man Test/Tren/EQ is pretty advanced. If you need first cycle help make a thread about it and we can help or feel free to PM me

I will indeed. So far happy enough with sarms triple, been doing well, but during the summer I will be looking into it. After 10 years training is time to have a go at it and see how it goes :)

Back
Top Bottom