Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EQ and Tren Cycle

wolfpackalpha

<b>Leader of the Pack</b>
Administrator
How many of you have done EQ and Tren? Equipoise is great for vascularity and getting lean, while Trenbolone is amazing for hard, lean mass. What to know more about running EQ and Tren as a cycle? read on....

Tren+EQ: http://www.evolutionary.org/trenbolone-boldenone-cycles

trenbolone-chemical-formula.jpg

bro damn...mike snow amazing comparison with tren and eq.....good cycle example....

Right now I'm running Test/tren, and Im adding in EQ next week. I plan on running the tren as long as possible, and keeping the EQ on for about 20 weeks. I have heard good things. But you have to run EQ for a long time.

Right now I'm running Test/tren, and Im adding in EQ next week. I plan on running the tren as long as possible, and keeping the EQ on for about 20 weeks. I have heard good things. But you have to run EQ for a long time.

Tren and EQ are very different though my man, you can't stay on tren forever it's just too detrimental to your health and organs

you will get sick of tren eventually. I know you are excited about your first time with tren but trust me on that

Oh for sure. Tren will be a max of 8-10 weeks MAX.

after the Tren is done, ill continue on with the EQ, and possibly up the test once the Tren is out.

Ultimately its all going to come down to how my body feels, and Ill make a decision when the time comes.

I'm doing a blast/cruise tren/EQ/primo cycle with low dose test.

10 weeks tren ace 100ml EOD
10 weeks primo 200ml eod
10 weeks EQ 250ml eod
30 weeks test c 200 once a week
Cruise
10 weeks primo 600ml wk
10 weeks eq 600ml wk
Then last 10 weeks redo the first part.

Love the cycle but the sides on the tren are bad with the anger and night sweats/insomnia
The EQ also makes u paranoid so watch yourself if you combine the two.

I'm doing a blast/cruise tren/EQ/primo cycle with low dose test.

10 weeks tren ace 100ml EOD
10 weeks primo 200ml eod
10 weeks EQ 250ml eod
30 weeks test c 200 once a week
Cruise
10 weeks primo 600ml wk
10 weeks eq 600ml wk
Then last 10 weeks redo the first part.

Love the cycle but the sides on the tren are bad with the anger and night sweats/insomnia
The EQ also makes u paranoid so watch yourself if you combine the two.
That sounds like a recipe for disaster for a big dude. You could scare a lot of people or at least put them on edge.

Keep swinging that axe and eventually, whether it wants to or not, that tree will have to fall.

I have AAS experience on and off going back almost 20 years and I've pretty much tried it all but I just did Tren (along with Test E) for the first time over the winter and I won't do it again. I didn't even hit it very hard but the sides were too much. The insomnia/sweating (which I had a lot of) wasn't even the worst of it, I just felt all over the place emotionally, it built over the course of the cycle and I was pretty much a wreck by the end of it. I especially wouldn't recommend it if you live with someone (girlfriend, wife) and they aren't aware of what you're doing. I ran a complete PCT (the 6 step one that's most recommended on this board) and I'm still dealing with shut down issues which I contribute to the Tren. Last shot of Tren was in early January and I'm just now starting to feel like my libido is coming back, again not something the wife/girlfriend isn't going to take note of. Everyone is different, these are only my experiences with it, Tren just wasn't for me.

Been on EQ for 13 weeks and Tren now 12 weeks. Gains are insane, strength of course every workout something new, vascularity has been everywhere, super freaky. Always hungry , can't complain, joints are doing amazing too. Dropping tren in two weeks though , and continuing out the EQ for at least another 8 weeks.

Nice writeup Wolf! Thanks for that =)

I did EQ and Tren last winter and they worked incredibly well together. I kept really lean and vascular while adding mass. I also added GW and my endurance was excellent from that and EQ despite the Tren

Wolf that is a great article have been thinking about doing them together for my next one thanks for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RickRock when you did it last winter did you do any cardio with it ? And how was it ?

I used it my first cycle but haven't used the combo since. Would love to in the future if the lady says it's ok. 😕

I plan on adding EQ to my test and tren cycle in a few weeks the two are supposed to be amazing together. Tren can cause appetite issues while EQ makes you hungry, it's a great combination for staying lean and building mass.

Last year i was on a test-e and Eq for 16 weeks,at the last 8 weeks i added 100mg eod of tren ace and it was one of the better cyles i have had in the last few years.
Though my test was dosed a little more than the example .

RickRock when you did it last winter did you do any cardio with it ? And how was it ?

Yes, actually I did cardio 3-4 days per week while on it, and it was much better/easier than normally while on Tren. The combination of EQ and GW really helped offset that side effct

Cool thanks well I'm gonna give it a go! I'm sure it will be fantastic or at least I hope lol

Back
Top Bottom