Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Equipoise cycle ideas

Martin27

Registered
Hey guys, I got a new job finally so this is exciting for me. thought i would run a cycle to celebrate. I'm going to run 300mg a week EQ, wondering what would you stack with it? I am 6'1" and 205 pounds and my body fat is around 13%. This will be only my 2nd cycle. I am 27 years old.

Hey guys, I got a new job finally so this is exciting for me. thought i would run a cycle to celebrate. I'm going to run 300mg a week EQ, wondering what would you stack with it? I am 6'1" and 205 pounds and my body fat is around 13%. This will be only my 2nd cycle. I am 27 years old.

300mgs Equipoise
300mgs testosterone enanthate
50mgs winstrol/day
7 caps/n2guard
aromasin 12.5mgs eod

Great base mix and will get you that winter push.

What's the purpose of the cycle (other than celebrating a job)?

agree with Rick Rock you gotta take the EQ up to 600mg min Dont know if you trying to bulk or cut. Being winter ID think bulk but I usually dont use EQ as a bulk usually sub Deca and use EQ with Cut. Lil confused winstrol looks fine but I would consider test prop if you cutting. or mix the test e with some prop. ID go 600mgEQ 12 weeks with 400-500mg of a test with the Winny. arom should be good were you are talking. I really like this cycle with the EQ bumped up but if this was my layout Id drop Tren the last 6 weeks with winny with the tren.

agree with Rick Rock you gotta take the EQ up to 600mg min Dont know if you trying to bulk or cut. Being winter ID think bulk but I usually dont use EQ as a bulk usually sub Deca and use EQ with Cut. Lil confused winstrol looks fine but I would consider test prop if you cutting. or mix the test e with some prop. ID go 600mgEQ 12 weeks with 400-500mg of a test with the Winny. arom should be good were you are talking. I really like this cycle with the EQ bumped up but if this was my layout Id drop Tren the last 6 weeks with winny with the tren.

EQ is a great Steroid one of my favorites. You can run EQ standalone or with a little bit of testosterone and get some great results from it, also stacking something like Winstrol for drying up or Turinabol for adding lean mass or even Dianabol or Anadrol to gain serious mass.

EQ is a great Steroid one of my favorites. You can run EQ standalone or with a little bit of testosterone and get some great results from it, also stacking something like Winstrol for drying up or Turinabol for adding lean mass or even Dianabol or Anadrol to gain serious mass.

I like Equipoise with winstrol, wouldn't add anadrol to EQ due to the nasty bloating sides and blood pressure.

i just started this cycle 350/week test cyp weeks 1 thru 16
600/week eq
50mg/day proviron
25mg/night mk677
50mg/day turinabol weeks 11 thru 16

In my experience, run EQ the same as test and your test should be at least 400. EQ will crush your E2 if your test isn't high enough. Also, run it for at least 16 weeks and you will get great results. Don't front load EQ as it can cause anxiety. Just start 400 test & 400 EQ / week for 16 weeks and you may not even need an AI. I don't at that amount.

i just started this cycle 350/week test cyp weeks 1 thru 16
600/week eq
50mg/day proviron
25mg/night mk677
50mg/day turinabol weeks 11 thru 16

Tomorrow I’m starting a similar cycle, except 300test/400eq, no sarms, and my tbol (50mg) at weeks 4-9. Along with 50mg proviron

Back
Top Bottom