Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Equipoise Horse Steroid

arthur coimbra

Registered
I got on my hands on some legitimate vet grade EQ , I bought it to harden up, everybody recommended this compound to me
as the number 1 compound to harden up and quick gains, I wonder if anyone here ever experienced with it and what dose
did you run for hardness and muscle gains, thank you.

that is NOT the number one steroid for hardening up and NOT EVEN CLOSE to quick gains... thats one of the longest esters you can run and takes more time to work than damn near any steroid out there unless you happen to have bold cyp which is not likely... you are highly misinformed and should not buy things that you don't have knowledge of your own on first bro... have you ever even ran a cycle before?

vet grade EQ is not a good idea. very small mg/ml

gonna need a lot of injecting.

EQ was developed for humans, not horses. people think it is a vet steroid which is completely false. perfect example what is wrong with forums that parrot info.

vet grade EQ is not a good idea. very small mg/ml

gonna need a lot of injecting.

EQ was developed for humans, not horses. people think it is a vet steroid which is completely false. perfect example what is wrong with forums that parrot info.

Good info. So apart from the price and sheer amounts you can get (1000ml) I'd wanna avoid vet grade.

What is the concentration of the gear? I usually see it at 75mg/ml which means that most guys will be injecting 8ml per week for a good EQ dose! Ridiculous. And EQ is no where near the best for hardening.

What do you recommend for gardening, if eq is about it the equation

- - - Updated - - -

Hardening not gardening lmao
for gardening.. hmm... water, soil, seeds, LOLLLL

for me, winstrol and s4 are the best... obviously masteron is great for it as is primobolan... anavar is another option

Back
Top Bottom