Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Equipoise for lean bulk / recomp?

Eyeoftheneedle76

Registered
I’m looking to do a very lean bulk, almost a recomp and want to try something different from my usual bulking cycles:
500 test / 300 deca
250 test / 600 deca
750 test / 600 deca
750 test

I’m looking for something that will build a little muscle, but more important is that it cements in my previous strength gains and doesn’t cause any sides or bloating

I considered masteron, but heard it is useless for bulking and whatever cosmetic effects it provides will go away as soon as you come off

Equipoise has come up a lot as a good lean bulking agent, but I’m worried about a couple things:

I know it converts to E a little so I’ll need some advice on how to adjust my Arimidex to account for that.

I’ve heard it causes anxiety, depression, etc. Is this true? Is it common? Is it severe?

I’m currently going through some personal and work stress and although I’ve never been medicated or anything like that, I certainly have dealt with mild depression in the past and don’t need something that will cause any more problems than I already have

Also, dosage. I’ve heard 600mg / week is good. Will that still be enough if I stay at 250mg test or will I have to up it or stack it with something?

Thanks for the help guys, but I’d like to say in advance I’d prefer to hear advice from people who have actually run equipoise themselves and would like advice about EQ, not something like “just take deca instead”

It makes me slightly uneasy feeling. It's so slight that I only notice it when I come off and feel normal again. I took it for 16 weeks at 600 mg per week and thought it was a waste of time. Basically just stabbed myself with a needle 32 times for no good reason. Lol. Maybe it's good stacked with other stuff. I only took it on top of my trt dose.

I will speak to the EQ part as its a staple in many of my cycles. I also have tons of stress and yes EQ will intensify it. Its not the same for everyone but is noticeable for myself. EQ interferes with the GABA receptors in the brain. GABA is produced to help with stress and anxiety so a reduction will have an effect. I personally take gabapentin daily and it helps tremendously with these sides. EQ gives me great vascularity as well which I like. I run between 400-600mg per week depending on what else I am taking. I keep my test around 400-500 tops.

I will speak to the EQ part as its a staple in many of my cycles. I also have tons of stress and yes EQ will intensify it. Its not the same for everyone but is noticeable for myself. EQ interferes with the GABA receptors in the brain. GABA is produced to help with stress and anxiety so a reduction will have an effect. I personally take gabapentin daily and it helps tremendously with these sides. EQ gives me great vascularity as well which I like. I run between 400-600mg per week depending on what else I am taking. I keep my test around 400-500 tops.

Thanks for the feedback! So you run moderate test and EQ slightly higher — what else do you like to stack the EQ with and what dosages do you like?

Also do you get any size or strength benefits from the EQ or just vascularity?

Lastly how long do you cycle EQ for, I’ve heard 16 weeks or even 20

Thanks again for the help!

- - - Updated - - -

It makes me slightly uneasy feeling. It's so slight that I only notice it when I come off and feel normal again. I took it for 16 weeks at 600 mg per week and thought it was a waste of time. Basically just stabbed myself with a needle 32 times for no good reason. Lol. Maybe it's good stacked with other stuff. I only took it on top of my trt dose.

Thanks for your response because that’s exactly what I was thinking of doing — throwing the EQ on top of my cruise dose at 600mg / week so I appreciate you letting me know that the bad sides weren’t really noticeable, but the benefits weren’t, either!

I get good strength on it and its great for a recomp. I will run it with deca or just front load tbol. I keep my calories tight so I cap the size gains but these days I want anesthetics over bulk.

I get good strength on it and its great for a recomp. I will run it with deca or just front load tbol. I keep my calories tight so I cap the size gains but these days I want anesthetics over bulk.

Awesome, it looks like just the cycle I was looking for to get the results I want, strength and aesthetics over bulk. Your help is much appreciated!

How do you dose the EQ and deca?

I handle deca very well at 600mg using just B6 twice a day. I prefer to keep my test at 250mg so I don’t have to deal with estrogenic sides

I was thinking of keeping my test at 250 mg and adding 600mg deca and 600mg equipoise, is that similar to what you do?

I typically run about 400 test. 600 EQ and deca between 400-500. Just personal preference. If I run deca higher my prolactin gets too high.

I loved the results I got from eq. But will most likely never run it again cause for me the anxiety was too much. I was just not having a good time mentally on eq. Driving myself crazy. Great compound other than that though.

If you want lean, I'd avoid Deca. It tends to be bloating. And 750 of test and 600 of Deca is a pretty whopping dosage. Are you planning on competing? As for EQ , it doesn't aromatize much but in general, I don't like it. People used to think it was comparable to Primo but that's completely untrue. It does APPEAR to be mild and to produce clean gains but as is the case with all vet steroids it has a host of nasty health debilitating negative side effects -- high blood pressure, blood clotting, anxiety, digestive issues, hypertension -- all stuff that is not the case with Primo.

I'm going to ask something that was common years ago but you don't see much anymore. Post of pic of yourself. That will give a lot of insight as to what you need.

Bolde is not best option to use cutting , raises hunger and takes alot time to woek , best to recomp is for sure tren, or primo because you can go very low on calories and keep pump and mass and anavar

Back
Top Bottom