Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Equipoise lowering estrogen?

Csjcbson

Has anyone had the experience of EQ tanking your estrogen? I’ve seen a few articles on it, but none of them conclusive. I have run EQ twice before and found my estrogen to be substantially lower than it should be considering the amount of AI’s and anabolics.

actually, equipoise does convert to estrogen but at an extremely low rate... In particular has been found in studies to exhibit approximately half of the rate of aromatization into Estrogen that would be seen from Testosterone... so no, its not lowering your estrogen

Has anyone had the experience of EQ tanking your estrogen? I’ve seen a few articles on it, but none of them conclusive. I have run EQ twice before and found my estrogen to be substantially lower than it should be considering the amount of AI’s and anabolics.

What other anabolics?

This is one of the reasons why I no longer recommend EQ. Everyone is different and in some people it can actually cause estrogen to become very low. Not what you would think since the compound actually does aromatize.

This is one of the reasons why I no longer recommend EQ. Everyone is different and in some people it can actually cause estrogen to become very low. Not what you would think since the compound actually does aromatize.

I watched a video recently of a guy who was on a test EQ cycle and posted his bloodwork. He ran an ai at the dose suitable for his previous test only cycles while on a test/EQ cycle and his estrogen was tanked

No it actually raises estrogen at half the rate of testosterone. Your assumption is false

I watched a video recently of a guy who was on a test EQ cycle and posted his bloodwork. He ran an ai at the dose suitable for his previous test only cycles while on a test/EQ cycle and his estrogen was tanked
That could be a number of reasons not related to the eq. Like a different source for gear or ai, different concentrations, different body chemistry and estrogen sensitivity, etc. If he was leaner than last cycle he will also convert less. Too many factors to point to eq

Back
Top Bottom