Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Erectile Dysfunction

Torxes

Registered
Hello Gainsville,

As the title is, i'm dealing with a pretty bad state :rolleyes:

Stats:
Height: 5'10
Weight: 180lbs

Cycles under belt:
First cycle ever : Sustanon 250 for ~3months (it was a couple years ago)<- THE GAINS THOUGH
Second Cycle: TNT For ~1 month, did not see results so dropped it, took a break
Third and latest Cycle: Sustanon 325 + Test E for 3 months

For my Third cycle, i was taking 1cc of Sus and 1cc of test E every 3 days.

My last shot was on August 10th, started my PCT 3 weeks after.

PCT: 1x Tamoxifen(20mg), 1x Aromasin (12.5mg), 1x Clomid(50mg) everyday

I've been taking the above PCT for a month+1week now, and i'm not sure how i'm supposed to feel, i'm honestly struggling to keep it up lol, Went to see a doctor and he said its normal and it usually takes ~6 months to get back to normal.

But, whats concerning me is after my first & second cycle which i took pct after each did not affect me the way it is now.

What do you guys think, is this normal ? am i supposed to be taking a different type of PCT ? Money is really not a problem i just need guidance here from anyone that might have experienced something like this.

I have some HCG on-hand but man after the reviews i read on that thing... i'm like hell no, plus the type my guy gave me has some freaking chinese writing on it so i choose to stay away from it. But, if i have to take it... i will.

Any advice would help guys :)

OK first off - Don't use the HCG. That will do more harm then good.

Your problem is that you didn't run a proper PCT. As a result, your natural testosterone production didn't full recover and you are experiencing erectile dysfunction as a result.

What you need to do is re-run a proper PCT. Check out this article on the perfect PCT -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

The perfect PCT is arguably the best PCT protocol you can run. It is comprised of the SERMS clomid and nolvadex, the AI aromasin, HCGenerate ES (a good natural testosterone booster), N2guard (a liver/organ detox supplement) and the SARMS ostarine and cardarine.

Run the perfect PCT exactly as outlined in the article and your erectile dysfunction will go away

No problem, I will follow it by the letter that’s how desperate I am lol.

A couple of questions though:
1- do I need to stop what I’m taking now while I get the stuff on the perfect PCT ?
2- I live in Canada, and on that thread you have to order stuff which are pretty much illegal, would I receive those ? Would they go through the border ?

I also cant seem to find the following:
1-Cardarine (out of stock on the sarms site)
2-Ostarine

- - - Updated - - -

Also, ag-guys.com seems broken as not a single page is found.

Its fine if i get some Newport Clomid & Nolva from someone local ?

It's fine if i get some Newport Clomid & Nolva from someone local?

Just purchase ordinary tablet-form clomid and nova'. They are much cheaper and, very much unlike disgusting-tasitng liquid ancillaries, tasteless and thus very easy to ingest.

- - - Updated - - -

Why anyone would want to gag on liquid ancillaries when they could take tablet-form ancillaries that are tasteless and likely more effective is beyond me.

the reason for your ED is your shitty pct

just google all the horror stories about clomid and nolva. they are dick killers.

sorry you fell victim to parroted info, but you are in the right place. i would continue pct but do it correct, read the perfect pct. you will feel better

The first thing you need is just more time. It can take months to recover fully so don't stress too much.

I would also recommend blood work. I would get it blood work 4 weeks after you stop taking SERMs.

HCGenerateES is something you could use too that is going to help you feel better at least.

Thank you guys, i appreciate all your input.

So, i ordered the following:
1- N2Guard
2- HCGenerateES (Jeez these 2 cost me 400cad)
3- Clomid (from a local source, Brand: Newport)
4- Nolva (from a local source, Brand: Newport)

So within a week or so, i'll have the above.

Now, what i am unable to find (sold out) is Cardarine and Ostarine, are those 2 needed ?

Also on the perfect PCT, Aromasin is optional, do i need this ? again, money is not an issue so if i need it, i will get it.

In regards to blood work, i have my family doctor appointment on the 24th, where i will be getting a full checkup + Bloodwork request to be done, though this will probably be during my PCT cycle and i'll be doing it again afterwards.

Just purchase ordinary tablet-form clomid and nova'. They are much cheaper and, very much unlike disgusting-tasitng liquid ancillaries, tasteless and thus very easy to ingest.

- - - Updated - - -

Why anyone would want to gag on liquid ancillaries when they could take tablet-form ancillaries that are tasteless and likely more effective is beyond me.

Only because some are so pussy-fied by not being able to neck the stuff. If it's not tasting of candy they don't wanna know.

Please mum... it doesn't taste nice... do I have to?

Get it down you!!

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you guys, i appreciate all your input.

So, i ordered the following:
1- N2Guard
2- HCGenerateES (Jeez these 2 cost me 400cad)
3- Clomid (from a local source, Brand: Newport)
4- Nolva (from a local source, Brand: Newport)

So within a week or so, i'll have the above.

Now, what i am unable to find (sold out) is Cardarine and Ostarine, are those 2 needed ?

Also on the perfect PCT, Aromasin is optional, do i need this ? again, money is not an issue so if i need it, i will get it.

In regards to blood work, i have my family doctor appointment on the 24th, where i will be getting a full checkup + Bloodwork request to be done, though this will probably be during my PCT cycle and i'll be doing it again afterwards.

Sarms1 opens real soon. Like in 13 days or so

Sarms1 opens real soon. Like in 13 days or so

But is Ostarine & Cardarine needed ? From what i'm seeing those 2 are for cardio / muscular retention, might be mistaken as i dont have knowledge of them.

If they are only for that, i really give 0 f's about the retention lmao, literally just trying to fix myself here :)

But is Ostarine & Cardarine needed ? From what i'm seeing those 2 are for cardio / muscular retention, might be mistaken as i dont have knowledge of them.

If they are only for that, i really give 0 f's about the retention lmao, literally just trying to fix myself here :)

i would say that you need to focus on lowering your SERM dosages and using that hcgenerate. you will feel better

cardarine will boost your endurance and keep fat off because your body wants to do the opposite right now and ostarine will help keep strength and muscle for the same reason. they are optional but HIGHLY recommended.

i would say that you need to focus on lowering your SERM dosages and using that hcgenerate. you will feel better

cardarine will boost your endurance and keep fat off because your body wants to do the opposite right now and ostarine will help keep strength and muscle for the same reason. they are optional but HIGHLY recommended.

I will try to find them elsewhere then if they are highly recommended.

Do you know how long a shipment fromwww.needtobuildmuscle.com would take to canada ? i already placed the order

In response to my statement, "Why anyone would want to gag on liquid ancillaries when they could take tablet-form ancillaries that are tasteless and likely more effective is beyond me," Mobster wrote:

Only because some are so pussy-fied by not being able to neck the stuff. If it's not tasting of candy they don't wanna know.

Please mum... it doesn't taste nice... do I have to?

Get it down you!!

(Oh and, "how's the leg, mum, had it off yet?")

And now back to our discussion.
Yes of course, Mobster, I agree, at least with respect to that which there isn't an alternative. But there is an alternative to typically horrid-tasting liquid ancillaries (to wit, easy-to-take, tasteless and, dare I say, likely more effective tablet-form clomid and nolvadex).
So again, unless one is simply fond of the taste and of having to physically measure each dose, I fail to understand why anyone would not opt for these compounds in solid-form? It simply doesn't make sense. Unless, of course, they have been bamboozled into believing that these liquid ancillaries are somehow more effective than traditional tablet-form ancillaries.[/QUOTE]

To calm you both down, the form i ordered for nolva/clomd is tablets :) as i'm actually worried wither i'm going to receive my shipment that i set which costed me 400$ tbh. So my clomid and nolva are coming from my local dealer of NewPort brand.

To calm you both down, the form i ordered for nolva/clomd is tablets :) as i'm actually worried wither i'm going to receive my shipment that i set which costed me 400$ tbh. So my clomid and nolva are coming from my local dealer of NewPort brand.

Splendid! That's good to know.
Too, although I thank you for your concern, Mobster and I needn't calm down, for neither of us are upset with one another. We're simply discussing the issues rested to liquid ancillaries; issues which you, Torxes, don't have to concern yourself with because you have ordered ancillaries in solid-form. :)

- - - Updated - - -

"...the issues rested to liquid ancillaries..." should read as follows: "...the issues related to liquid ancillaries..."

Goddamned auto-incorrect!

Back
Top Bottom