Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ESARMs - 12 Weeks Bulking Stack

So, I've been taking these for about 2 weeks now and I'm not able to tell much of a difference except endurance, I can clearly workout for longer. I also notice that I'm have been having these random light headedness on a daily basis - is this a common effects of SARMs? Thanks as always

Gw kicks in much quicker than other sarms. You shouldnt expect a lot until 2-3 weeks in

So, Is it at all possible that SARMs could give you gyno? For the 2-3 days I've suddenly had a lump in my right nipple and it's getting bigger. Can someone explain this? I've been on TRT and did not have gyno issues with the protocol prescribed by my provider.

So, Is it at all possible that SARMs could give you gyno? For the 2-3 days I've suddenly had a lump in my right nipple and it's getting bigger. Can someone explain this? I've been on TRT and did not have gyno issues with the protocol prescribed by my provider.

do you have bloodwork to show an estrogen issue? sarms do not convert to estrogen...

No , I don't have the bloodwork right now but as I've mentioned before that I've been on TRT and everything was under control and all bloodwork was fine and I had no gyno issue.

The only thing that has changed in the past 3 weeks is I've added SARMs so it has to be it that's giving me gyno, right?

No , I don't have the bloodwork right now but as I've mentioned before that I've been on TRT and everything was under control and all bloodwork was fine and I had no gyno issue.

The only thing that has changed in the past 3 weeks is I've added SARMs so it has to be it that's giving me gyno, right?

Hmmm... your getting this from Esarms sarms you think? I’d get bloodwork ASAP and if your estrogen is up maybe you should contact Esarms customer service and ask them to send you new stuff... seems weird for that to happen if you’ve Been on TRT and never had gunk issues until adding Esarms products

How do u know u have gyno without bloodwork? Do u have a picture of it

How do u know u have gyno without bloodwork? Do u have a picture of it

Because I know what I gyno is I had it briefly when I first started on TRT and they adjusted the dosages and added Tamoxifen and it took care of. It suddenly showed up again a few days again. I can get the blood work done that's not a problem, I just wanted to ask you guys if you've had any experience.

Because I know what I gyno is I had it briefly when I first started on TRT and they adjusted the dosages and added Tamoxifen and it took care of. It suddenly showed up again a few days again. I can get the blood work done that's not a problem, I just wanted to ask you guys if you've had any experience.

I thought you said you didnt have gyno with trt... now your saying you did at one point. Tamoxifen will only suppress gyno and it can come back when u discontinue use

I thought you said you didnt have gyno with trt... now your saying you did at one point. Tamoxifen will only suppress gyno and it can come back when u discontinue use

I didn't have it recently, is what I meant. So it happened when I first started about a year ago. Like I said they adjusted the test dose, hcg, anastrazol and added tamoxifen which I have been taking since. But now it's suddenly flared up again

Hmmm... your getting this from Esarms sarms you think? I’d get bloodwork ASAP and if your estrogen is up maybe you should contact Esarms customer service and ask them to send you new stuff... seems weird for that to happen if you’ve Been on TRT and never had gunk issues until adding Esarms products

Yes, I'm using ESARMs. Is it possible, have you had this with their products?

Yes, that's pretty standard TRT/HRT method, right?

No not really. So hcg can increase estrogen and if m1 mk is increasing test a lot it could also contribute if your dosing too high. Im trying to get all the facts to piece together the cause. Ling term hcg use is not a good thing. Get test levels and estrogen checked.

Yes, I'm using ESARMs. Is it possible, have you had this with their products?

So dude anything is possible but if you are taking a laundry list of other stuff with your sarms its impossible to guess what it could be especially without bloodwork.

I have used esarms zero issues as have a lot of other members here so first you need to figure out bloodwork like Dylan and others have said. Also try dropping the sarms and see if that makes the sides go away?

Dunno dude but those def dont sound like sarms sides.

there's a lot of possibilities here as ive pointed out... however unless your just running sarms alone and then this happens, you cant put the blame there like that... you have test and hcg, along with m1 mk being used here.. test and hcg all convert to estrogen... m1 mk can spike test levels significantly, which could be an issue when using the other two as well... not to mention there was a gyno issue in the past, that was controlled with novladex, which is only going to suppress estrogen and not actually fix it, leaving the possibility for it to come back again with a rebound effect... granted, its been a while since there was an issue, but nonetheless, theres still a lot of other things there

there's a lot of possibilities here as ive pointed out... however unless your just running sarms alone and then this happens, you cant put the blame there like that... you have test and hcg, along with m1 mk being used here.. test and hcg all convert to estrogen... m1 mk can spike test levels significantly, which could be an issue when using the other two as well... not to mention there was a gyno issue in the past, that was controlled with novladex, which is only going to suppress estrogen and not actually fix it, leaving the possibility for it to come back again with a rebound effect... granted, its been a while since there was an issue, but nonetheless, theres still a lot of other things there

Thanks DG and thanks everyone else. DG you're right there are a lot of factors here and to answer your question DG I'm only taking 4 caps of M1MK because per ESARMs protocol I started with 3 and adding one cap every other week. So here are a few options I'm considering but before that I want to make it clear that I'm NOT blaming ESARMs for this, I was merely curios to find out if SARMs in general can give you gyno.

1. Stop TRT right away and continue with SARMs
2. Readjust my Test dose which is very low anyway and stop HCG but I'm worried my balls will shrink!
3. Increase the AI dose and add tamoxifen again.

What do you guys think? I still need to get my blood work done, just been crazy busy with work and family!

Back
Top Bottom