bannednutrition.com
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ESARMs - 12 Weeks Bulking Stack

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Naveed.Muhammad View Post
    So, I've been taking these for about 2 weeks now and I'm not able to tell much of a difference except endurance, I can clearly workout for longer. I also notice that I'm have been having these random light headedness on a daily basis - is this a common effects of SARMs? Thanks as always
    Gw kicks in much quicker than other sarms. You shouldnt expect a lot until 2-3 weeks in

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    Gw kicks in much quicker than other sarms. You shouldnt expect a lot until 2-3 weeks in
    Thanks bro and what about the light headedness/minor headaches!

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    So, Is it at all possible that SARMs could give you gyno? For the 2-3 days I've suddenly had a lump in my right nipple and it's getting bigger. Can someone explain this? I've been on TRT and did not have gyno issues with the protocol prescribed by my provider.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    So, Is it at all possible that SARMs could give you gyno? For the 2-3 days I've suddenly had a lump in my right nipple and it's getting bigger. Can someone explain this? I've been on TRT and did not have gyno issues with the protocol prescribed by my provider.
    do you have bloodwork to show an estrogen issue? sarms do not convert to estrogen...

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    No , I don't have the bloodwork right now but as I've mentioned before that I've been on TRT and everything was under control and all bloodwork was fine and I had no gyno issue.

The only thing that has changed in the past 3 weeks is I've added SARMs so it has to be it that's giving me gyno, right?

Proficient Brother Ithad2bejazz's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    No , I don't have the bloodwork right now but as I've mentioned before that I've been on TRT and everything was under control and all bloodwork was fine and I had no gyno issue.

The only thing that has changed in the past 3 weeks is I've added SARMs so it has to be it that's giving me gyno, right?
    Hmmm... your getting this from Esarms sarms you think? Id get bloodwork ASAP and if your estrogen is up maybe you should contact Esarms customer service and ask them to send you new stuff... seems weird for that to happen if youve Been on TRT and never had gunk issues until adding Esarms products

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

ESARMs - 12 Weeks Bulking Stack

How do u know u have gyno without bloodwork? Do u have a picture of it

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    How do u know u have gyno without bloodwork? Do u have a picture of it
    Because I know what I gyno is I had it briefly when I first started on TRT and they adjusted the dosages and added Tamoxifen and it took care of. It suddenly showed up again a few days again. I can get the blood work done that's not a problem, I just wanted to ask you guys if you've had any experience.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Because I know what I gyno is I had it briefly when I first started on TRT and they adjusted the dosages and added Tamoxifen and it took care of. It suddenly showed up again a few days again. I can get the blood work done that's not a problem, I just wanted to ask you guys if you've had any experience.
    I thought you said you didnt have gyno with trt... now your saying you did at one point. Tamoxifen will only suppress gyno and it can come back when u discontinue use

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I thought you said you didnt have gyno with trt... now your saying you did at one point. Tamoxifen will only suppress gyno and it can come back when u discontinue use
    I didn't have it recently, is what I meant. So it happened when I first started about a year ago. Like I said they adjusted the test dose, hcg, anastrazol and added tamoxifen which I have been taking since. But now it's suddenly flared up again

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast