Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ESARMs - 12 Weeks Bulking Stack

Thanks DG and thanks everyone else. DG you're right there are a lot of factors here and to answer your question DG I'm only taking 4 caps of M1MK because per ESARMs protocol I started with 3 and adding one cap every other week. So here are a few options I'm considering but before that I want to make it clear that I'm NOT blaming ESARMs for this, I was merely curios to find out if SARMs in general can give you gyno.

1. Stop TRT right away and continue with SARMs
2. Readjust my Test dose which is very low anyway and stop HCG but I'm worried my balls will shrink!
3. Increase the AI dose and add tamoxifen again.

What do you guys think? I still need to get my blood work done, just been crazy busy with work and family!
i dont want to tell you to make any changes without bloodwork... after you get that, then im more than happy to tell you the proper approach.. you should NOT be running hcg extended periods of time tough bro... thats not a good thing... if you are on trt, a 4 week cycle of hcg every 3-4 months is more than enough

i dont want to tell you to make any changes without bloodwork... after you get that, then im more than happy to tell you the proper approach.. you should NOT be running hcg extended periods of time tough bro... thats not a good thing... if you are on trt, a 4 week cycle of hcg every 3-4 months is more than enough

Hi DG,

Bro can you please DM me? I can't DM you and I have an important question to ask? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom