Join Evolutionary Forums


needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 46 of 46

Thread: ESARMs - 12 Weeks Bulking Stack

  1. #41
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    18,689
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Naveed.Muhammad View Post
    Thanks DG and thanks everyone else. DG you're right there are a lot of factors here and to answer your question DG I'm only taking 4 caps of M1MK because per ESARMs protocol I started with 3 and adding one cap every other week. So here are a few options I'm considering but before that I want to make it clear that I'm NOT blaming ESARMs for this, I was merely curios to find out if SARMs in general can give you gyno.

    1. Stop TRT right away and continue with SARMs
    2. Readjust my Test dose which is very low anyway and stop HCG but I'm worried my balls will shrink!
    3. Increase the AI dose and add tamoxifen again.

    What do you guys think? I still need to get my blood work done, just been crazy busy with work and family!
    i dont want to tell you to make any changes without bloodwork... after you get that, then im more than happy to tell you the proper approach.. you should NOT be running hcg extended periods of time tough bro... thats not a good thing... if you are on trt, a 4 week cycle of hcg every 3-4 months is more than enough





  2. #42
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    56
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    i dont want to tell you to make any changes without bloodwork... after you get that, then im more than happy to tell you the proper approach.. you should NOT be running hcg extended periods of time tough bro... thats not a good thing... if you are on trt, a 4 week cycle of hcg every 3-4 months is more than enough
    Hi DG,

    Bro can you please DM me? I can't DM you and I have an important question to ask? Thanks

  3. #43
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    18,689
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Naveed.Muhammad View Post
    Hi DG,

    Bro can you please DM me? I can't DM you and I have an important question to ask? Thanks
    U cant respond to pms if u cant send one





  4. #44
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    56
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I think I can, I've responded to you and another member before.

  5. #45
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    18,689
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Naveed.Muhammad View Post
    I think I can, I've responded to you and another member before.
    sent you a pm





  6. #46
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    56
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Naveed.Muhammad View Post
    I think I can, I've responded to you and another member before.
    After this message, I think, I should be able to send private message to you! let me try!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •