Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ESARMs - 12 Weeks Bulking Stack

Naveed.Muhammad

Hey brothers! So I final decided to give SARMs a try and ordered eSARMs 12 week bulk stack and it's detailed below as taken from their website. I'd like to know if you guys think there's a better way to run it as I have no experience with SARMs. This is my first ever SARMS cycle!

Q1 - Can I take these on an empty stomach as I workout first thing in the AM?

Q2 - Do I need to take any additional precautions since this is my first time ever with SARMs?

Q3 - What ratio of carbs to proteins and fats is best for a clean bulk? I'm currently at 162 LBS with 12.5 BF and I'm 5,7" and 39 years young :)

Your input/advice/suggestions are very much appreciated and valued.

12 week bulking stack includes:

3 bottle x cardazol
3 bottle x m1-mk
6 bottle x ostabolic
6 bottle x anabolicum
2 bottle x testolone

How to run the stack?

Week 1-2
4 capsules M1-MK/day
1ml ostabolic/day
1ml anabolicum/day
2 capsules Cardazol/day

Week 3-4
5 capsules M1-MK/day
1ml ostabolic/day
1ml anabolicum/day
3 capsules Cardazol/day

Week 5-6
6 capsules M1-MK/day
2ml ostabolic/day
1ml anabolicum/day
4 capsules Cardazol/day

Week 7-8
7 capsules M1-MK/day
2ml ostabolic/day
1ml anabolicum/day
1ml testolone/day
5 capsules Cardazol/day

Week 9-10
7 capsules M1-MK/day
2ml ostabolic/day
2ml anabolicum/day
1ml testolone/day
6 capsules Cardazol/day

Week 11-12
7 capsules M1-MK/day
2ml ostabolic/day
2ml anabolicum/day
2ml testolone/day
6 capsules Cardazol/day

if you find that you get an upset stomach then you would need food but most do not... looking forward to your results!

Thanks DG. Also thanks for the 20% off code, really helped.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Steve and awm1981. Is it a major concern to run at the doses recommended on esarms? If not I'm happy to go with that because it's a set 12 weeks stack, don't want to risk running out of stuff before 12 weeks.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Steve and awm1981. Is it a major concern to run at the doses recommended on esarms? If not I'm happy to go with that because it's a set 12 weeks stack, don't want to risk running out of stuff before 12 weeks.

Why do you need to run more than the recommended dose is as equal a question.

happy to help...

heres how to run the cycle prooperly...

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
1-12 cardazol by banned nutrition (esarms.com)

Mini pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
gw-501516 20 mg day

all precautions needed are already covered in the cycle...

as far as your diet, thats something YOU have to do some trial and error with.. theres no cookie cutter answer for that

I will be tracking your progress keep posting!

- - - Updated - - -

So I love esarms stuff the dosing is a little aggressive on the site though stick with 25mg of osta (1ML a day) and 10mg LGD (1ML) a day.

You can run up to 30mg of RAD140 a day but I usually max out at 20mg personally like dylan suggested.

Looks good man. I personally like them on an empty stomach. Nobody can tell you what to eat. Each person is different and only you know what your daily calorie requirement is etc. diet is one thing people can’t tell you how to do.

You need to follow the suggestions if you want the best results. If you can’t afford it then wait until you can. Trust me you don’t want to go half assed and then be disappointed at the end.

happy to help...

heres how to run the cycle prooperly...

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
1-12 cardazol by banned nutrition (esarms.com)

Mini pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
gw-501516 20 mg day

all precautions needed are already covered in the cycle...

as far as your diet, thats something YOU have to do some trial and error with.. theres no cookie cutter answer for that

Thanks, DG. The problem is the way eSarms have the products in the stack doesn't allow me to follow your protocol. I only have 2 bottle of Testolone, and 6 each of Osta and LGD. I'm hoping I can still get the best out of this cycle following eSarms protocol!

- - - Updated - - -

So I love esarms stuff the dosing is a little aggressive on the site though stick with 25mg of osta (1ML a day) and 10mg LGD (1ML) a day.

You can run up to 30mg of RAD140 a day but I usually max out at 20mg personally like dylan suggested.

Like I said in my message to DG I don't have enough product!

Thanks, DG. The problem is the way eSarms have the products in the stack doesn't allow me to follow your protocol. I only have 2 bottle of Testolone, and 6 each of Osta and LGD. I'm hoping I can still get the best out of this cycle following eSarms protocol!

Do your best bro. You can lower the rad dose to 10 mg and still get very nice results

Yeah, I'll definitely lower the Osta and RAD since I have a lot of that and all I need is another bottle of Testolone. Thanks again bro.

So, I've been taking these for about 2 weeks now and I'm not able to tell much of a difference except endurance, I can clearly workout for longer. I also notice that I'm have been having these random light headedness on a daily basis - is this a common effects of SARMs? Thanks as always

Back
Top Bottom