Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ESARMS 20% off discount code... Take advantage!!

Hey Dylan, I could not respond to your PM, but sent you a mail instead with a quick question before I order. Would appreciate any advice. Thanks in advance.
i get hundreds and sometimes thousands of emails per day... so i would go another route.. just ask here or send a visitor message

Does the Esarm discount code still available was gonna use a different source but if the code exists I am going to purchase tonight . Thanks Dylan big fan of the channel since 2017

Hey Dylan, would love a code too to grab some cardarine... I’m too new to PM you. I’m currently using cArdarine from proven peptides but I think it’s either under dosed or fake or whatever because I’m not really seeing any benefits. I’m really curious to compare!

Hey Dylan, would love a code too to grab some cardarine... I’m too new to PM you. I’m currently using cArdarine from proven peptides but I think it’s either under dosed or fake or whatever because I’m not really seeing any benefits. I’m really curious to compare!
just sent you the code... ive said it for over a year to stay away from proven peptides bro... esarms has you covered

Thanks brother! Unfortunately I have only been flailing about on evo for a few months... had bought the PP cardi prior to that... I’m one of the few f-cking geniuses that the fine folks here on this forum actually managed to talk out of a brilliant first time cycle of tren and winny at 20% BF ... anyway, gonna have faith and go all in on the esarms cardi and buy the 3 for 2 deal... hopefully that will help nudge my quest to lower BF below 15% a tiny bit faster... I know it’s not gonna do the work for me, but if I see even a little boost in the amount of cardio time/intensity, or even a smidgen better metabolism, well, I’ll call it a win... my first cycle gear (NOT TREN lol) is boxed up with a picture of some random dudes abs (not exactly chiseled abs, just noticeable abs) taped over it... not opening up the box until I come close to matching the pic. Anyway, thanks again!!!

Thanks brother! Unfortunately I have only been flailing about on evo for a few months... had bought the PP cardi prior to that... I’m one of the few f-cking geniuses that the fine folks here on this forum actually managed to talk out of a brilliant first time cycle of tren and winny at 20% BF ... anyway, gonna have faith and go all in on the esarms cardi and buy the 3 for 2 deal... hopefully that will help nudge my quest to lower BF below 15% a tiny bit faster... I know it’s not gonna do the work for me, but if I see even a little boost in the amount of cardio time/intensity, or even a smidgen better metabolism, well, I’ll call it a win... my first cycle gear (NOT TREN lol) is boxed up with a picture of some random dudes abs (not exactly chiseled abs, just noticeable abs) taped over it... not opening up the box until I come close to matching the pic. Anyway, thanks again!!!

No problem

Back
Top Bottom