Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Esarms Cardarine

Tbh I’ve never heard anyone say there tried off it?
It may be true, personally I feel the same but when time comes to use my energy I have more.

There are many experienced sarm users here I’m sure can help.

I was taking it in the morning at first and would feel tired all day. I switched to about 30 minutes before my workout and i dont get that tired feeling but to be honest, i dont have the limitless energy everyone talks about during the workout either.

Is it abnormal to feel especially tired when first starting cardarine? I’m two days in.
ive seen it before and was always puzzled when that happened... it doesnt happen often but i've seen it but in most of those instances there were also some other life things going on ... i have no clue if thats the case with you but it generally passes rather quickly... i would not worry only 2 days in

im not saying you expect this but a lot of people do confuse it with having bursts of energy etc.. .its not going to wake you up or be like caffeine, its going to be extremely noticeable on endurance, recovery etc.. not saying you think that, just putting it out there for others reading so they aren't confused...

just give it about a week and see if its still going on...

are you taking it morning or night?

Yes it can happen to some people. Generally the lethargy doesn't last much longer than a few days. I know personally because it happened to me both times I ran it from 2 different reputable sources. Liquid and tabs. When the Cardarine kicks in it will definitely go away.

Last edited:
I cant say I've ever experienced this, but I do know that cardarine has allowed me to push harder in both training and cardio so I've felt more fatigued before, but that was due to increased expenditure...not the cardarine itself

I personally know of a handful of people that has experienced this including myself. Like I said generally it will pass after a few days. Once the Cardarine kicks in it won't be an issue.

Last edited:
I used the cardarine from esarms and didn't have this happen and i've used the cardarine from sarms1 and never had it happen either

no sure why you guys are getting chippy in this thread

dylan said it happens to some people, so i would trust his opinion.

the bottom line is when you workout are you seeing an increase in endurance? that would be a prime goal of using it

I used the cardarine from esarms and didn't have this happen and i've used the cardarine from sarms1 and never had it happen either

no sure why you guys are getting chippy in this thread

dylan said it happens to some people, so i would trust his opinion.

the bottom line is when you workout are you seeing an increase in endurance? that would be a prime goal of using it

I am, yes. I felt like trash Tuesday and still did a full back workout with drop sets and sets to failure.

I am, yes. I felt like trash Tuesday and still did a full back workout with drop sets and sets to failure.

so when you workout your endurance is good right? then i would say it is doing its job

maybe you are just working out harder.

Back
Top Bottom