Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ESARMS Cardarine log and review. GW-501516

cbbram

EVO V.I.P.
VIP
Day 1

I received my package in 2 days. Shipping was VERY FAST, and well packaged. I immediately shook the bottle very well and swallowed 20mg of the solution (1ml). Alcohol taste but nothing too bad as it was what I expected. I was very happy to see the dropper is marked for very accurate measurements. Just remember to shake well before using the dropper. Off to the gym I go.

I just started a TrenA, MastP, TestP, Test Cyp cycle so I'm hoping the GW will combat a lot of the Tren sides. Cardio, BP, lipids, etc. I'm also looking forward to the fat loss coupled with Tren's nutrient partitioning.
0eb097f2ac936b9257835088b8bd39f4.jpg
b803b3b8475bf67a1669ea57e76f615f.jpg

Stats...

5'8
12%

Would like to get back into the 10% range while maintaining my same weight.

I'll be eating at maintenance on my training days and a 500 deficit on off days.

GW is the least nasty one of all. i can take it without chasing no problems..

Another dude!

More often, from posts last year, it wasn't the product itself but the carrier (very high percentage medical alcohol). The advice was 'take a shot of orange juice right after'.

Stats...

5'8
12%

I'll be eating at maintenance on my training days and a 500 deficit on off days.
great starting point point brother... i know you will surpass your goal

Stats...

5'8
12%

Looks like a good plan. I would do 40 protein 40 carb 20 fat on training days, 40 protein 40 fat 20 carb on rest days

Another dude!

More often, from posts last year, it wasn't the product itself but the carrier (very high percentage medical alcohol). The advice was 'take a shot of orange juice right after'.

I agree, the taste is not bad at all with GW. Liquid clo/nov is another story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was out of the gym for a couple of days due to a stomach bug. When I returned I wasn't quite ready to experience what happened. My workout was completely effortless! To top it off I did 30 minutes of cardio after my workout and I'm still not feeling 100% from being sick. This GW is no joke! I expect tomorrow to be even better!

I was out of the gym for a couple of days due to a stomach bug. When I returned I wasn't quite ready to experience what happened. My workout was completely effortless! To top it off I did 30 minutes of cardio after my workout and I'm still not feeling 100% from being sick. This GW is no joke! I expect tomorrow to be even better!

excellent brother... it will only get better the more you push yourself and get your vo2max built up... looking forward to your continuous progress

I'm continuing to have great workouts. I'm not necessarily stronger it just seems easier to push the wait and every lift just seems much easier. I haven't been doing much cardio because Tren coupled with the GW I just look leaner by the day.

Back
Top Bottom