Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ESARMS GW501516 Log

buddhabuilder

Buff Brother
It wasn't so long ago I called this place home....it's nice to be back. My journey has given me the opportunity to develop physically, mentally, and spiritually (you knew that was coming) and having the opportunity to be in the company of some of the mods who have been a big part of it all is just the icing on the cake.

As the universe would have it, Dylan gave me the opportunity to log a cycle of ESARMS Cardarine when I had already made the decision to run it in my current cycle. And my workout plan will really give me the opportunity to take this gear for a proper test drive. I took the first 20mg dose this morning, after thoroughly shaking the bottle, and hit the gym as usual.

In 2 weeks I will be moving to a giant set/superset rhythm which will really give the Cardarine a chance to shine both in the stamina and recovery departments. Also, my LDL was a little high in my pre cycle bloods, so in 4 weeks when I get new bloods we can see the impact on that as well.

My exercise routines and diet are dialing in for my cut and I am focused in this moment.....

I just started cardarine a few days ago and I'm loving it. I got up about two hours ago and took 20mg and drank a cup of black coffee. I waited about 30 min and started doing fasted cardio on my exercise bike. I usually do 20-25 min but I've been going for 35 and I'm not at all tired. I'm pretty impressed so far.

3 days in and pushing the envelope in order to harness the recovery/stamina qualities of the GW501516.

I received a tracking number and had the package in 3 days. I expected nothing less from a source that was vetted by Dylan, but still worth mentioning.

Let's make this happen......

- - - Updated - - -

Thanx for checking in FF. Yes, I am actually just starting a blast with some of the best gear going. My cycle design is;

1-16 Test E 300mg a week, split in 2 pins
1-16 Primo 800mg a week, split in 2 pins
1-16 Mast E 700mg a week, split in 2 pins
1-4 Anadrol 50mg a day, split in 2 doses
1-16 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-16 5% Liver Support (I always wanted to use a Piana product, may he rest in peace). Almost 4 weeks in and killing it...

Looks like a worthy thread to follow.
What else are you running?

3 days in and pushing the envelope in order to harness the recovery/stamina qualities of the GW501516.

I received a tracking number and had the package in 3 days. I expected nothing less from a source that was vetted by Dylan, but still worth mentioning.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanx for checking in FF. Yes, I am actually just starting a blast with some of the best gear going. My cycle design is;

1-16 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-16 5% Liver Support (I always wanted to use a Piana product, may he rest in peace). Almost 4 weeks in and killing it...
"WHATEVER IT TAKES, RIGHT BABE"

- - - Updated - - -

1-16 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
I like the 5150 pwo

LOL! He was over the top to say the least.....

"WHATEVER IT TAKES, RIGHT BABE"

- - - Updated - - -

Someone asked about my training so I will throw in some posts on the subject.

When considering a routine and you find yourself thinking, "That doesn't seem familiar.", that is the thing to do to push past your comfort zone. You know I am keeping form front and center, so this is not a reference to squirming around under the weight or half reps.

Example - Checking out a BPak video where he was talking about doing 4 sets of 8 and each one increasing the weight. I watched the video again like...WTF...then I tried it.

Dumbbell Military Presses, no bounce at the bottom, forearms vertical throughout, squeeze at the top for 20,25,30,35. By the time I was going through this the 3rd time I knew there was something to it. And the impact it had on the rest of my shoulder workout, super full pumps like never before, I knew I had found something new to generalize to other body parts.

Will already be a week in this GW cycle when I hit the gym Monday and my workout designs will really give it a chance to shine. I am transitioning to an all giant set/superset approach, which I did last year to great results ) and a whole new level of excruciatingly painful muscle pumps) so there will be much to report.

Also, I am finishing up a 4 week Anadrol kick start to me cycle so in the coming week I will be able to check in on definition, so stay tuned.....

Will already be a week in this GW cycle when I hit the gym Monday and my workout designs will really give it a chance to shine. I am transitioning to an all giant set/superset approach, which I did last year to great results ) and a whole new level of excruciatingly painful muscle pumps) so there will be much to report.

Also, I am finishing up a 4 week Anadrol kick start to me cycle so in the coming week I will be able to check in on definition, so stay tuned.....

How modest of you lol :D

How do you progress from workout to workout?
Or how do you go about altering these workouts? Do you vary rep/set ranges, weight, exercise selection/order and so on...?

Also what is current calorie intake?

Thnx for stopping by Mobster. It wouldn't be the first time a Bro stopped me in the gym while I'm recording my latest weight/rep of an exercise I just completed and say something like, "You know so much about training!", or something like that. The fact of the matter is I study people who walk the walk regarding bodybuilding as the art/science it is, and reap the benefits. Doug Brignolli helped me refine my approaches for a couple years, but it's been BPak for the past 2 years that brought about a noticeable change in my physique while at the same time rehabbing some nagging injuries. I am just crossing over into his "mechanical drop set" approach which is a way of hitting every rep range for a given muscle in one long excruciatingly painful set.

To not advance is the retreat.....

How modest of you lol :D

Great questions FF. I'll try to touch on some of it here. I'm finishing up a period of time where I did a big compound lift as my first movement of the day. That is, since November I have started with Squats (max at 315lbs for 6), Decline Bench (315lbs), some kind of military press (heavy), or Deadlfts (going for 510lbs this week), followed by a variety of supersets. I train for an hour in the morning and consistently knock out 24+ sets in that time plus core. I'm modeling much of what I do after BPak videos found on youtube with great results, and my focus is always form, time under tension, and hitting every rep range for a muscle in a workout. I keep a little book with me and always write down the target weight for next session. When I stall for 2 sessions in a row I drop out the exercise and bring something else in at low weight/high reps and keep moving. My usual split is Back/Bis, Chest/Tris, Shoulder/Traps, Legs but I also like doind opposing supersets Chest/Back, Bis/Tris, Rear Deltoid/Front Deltoid, Leg extensions/Curls, which is extra challenging in a Giant Set routine. I come out of the gym every day knowing "that was an awesome workout....."
How do you progress from workout to workout?
Or how do you go about altering these workouts? Do you vary rep/set ranges, weight, exercise selection/order and so on...?

Also what is current calorie intake?

"Also what is current calorie intake?"

Missed that one....I am determined to research this one a little more, but what has worked for me in the past is eating fewer meals and cutting out starchy carbs almost completely. My definition was good last year so in order to beat that I know I need to take it to another level......

Back
Top Bottom