Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ESARMS now LIVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shipping locations are listed on the website.
Thanks lol. I was trying to save time. My bad, most sites don't list it right at the top. I don't know how many times I've gone through a site, picked what I wanted to order and then got to the checkout and found out that Canada isn't in the list of countries for shipping to.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Thanks lol. I was trying to save time. My bad, most sites don't list it right at the top. I don't know how many times I've gone through a site, picked what I wanted to order and then got to the checkout and found out that Canada isn't in the list of countries for shipping to.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk
Canada, US is listed as well as the UK. I kinda feel sorry for everyone else. Maybe later on down the road when they realize how much extra revenue can be made.

$118 plus shipping for 4 weeks of cardarine? I prefer to be kissed before I'm fucked.

bro if you get kissed before you get fucked maybe it's too intimate? :p

bro aint no one forcing you to buy of course...if you know the industry you know high quality sarms are rare these days...ES has high quality products with testing and ton of user feedback...great results...so you get what you pay for ...pay cheap prices get cheap fake sarms that are prohormones...pay proper price you get the high quality products....

bro...like i said,...we aint pull your wallet out of your pocket and steal your money...we just promoting a sponsor thats high quality and we all use...aint no secret here...strange you acting like we forcing you

Everybody knows its rare to find legit high quality sarms anymore. Its supply and demand. Esarms is as legit and quality as it gets so theres that

I was trying to talk a buddy that brews into making liquid SARMS because I told him how much of a demand there is for them and he told me he was skeptical due to the high price of high quality raws. You can go buy your cheap SARMS elsewhere but I guarantee you will be back eventually after you been fucked over. We're offering legit high quality SARMS at a fair price.
7a19a7e0cba585ebfc0fd1984ba52ae0.jpg

thats extremely cheap... when you are seeing bottles of sarms sold for 49 and 59 dollars out there, thats a HUGE red flat... just the cost of actually getting raws in is quite more expensive considering how much effort it takes with tightening customs and the risks involved... then there's production times, all the supplies, the time, etc.. making sure things are done in a sterile and clean environment, not someones house or kitchen... not to mention you are getting the banned nutrition products WITH the order as well... its beyond cheap... but forget that... NOONE is forcing anyone to buy anything... its a SITE SPONSOR that happens to have real quality, which is a horrible bitch to actual find... a sponsor that evo has needed for quite some time... to bitch about and complain about it makes zero sense unless you were forced to buy it... i hate that shit... if you dont like something, just dont use it, period... its not a big deal... the comment was completely unnecessary

thats extremely cheap... when you are seeing bottles of sarms sold for 49 and 59 dollars out there, thats a HUGE red flat... just the cost of actually getting raws in is quite more expensive considering how much effort it takes with tightening customs and the risks involved... then there's production times, all the supplies, the time, etc.. making sure things are done in a sterile and clean environment, not someones house or kitchen... not to mention you are getting the banned nutrition products WITH the order as well... its beyond cheap... but forget that... NOONE is forcing anyone to buy anything... its a SITE SPONSOR that happens to have real quality, which is a horrible bitch to actual find... a sponsor that evo has needed for quite some time... to bitch about and complain about it makes zero sense unless you were forced to buy it... i hate that shit... if you dont like something, just dont use it, period... its not a big deal... the comment was completely unnecessary

Thanks Dylan! Most of us appreciate what you guys do. I know that when you guys give your stamp of approval, it is golden. I don’t even have any worry dealing with any sponsor you guys approve.

Can you tell me what the shelf life is on Sarms?

Thanks for what you and all the mods do!

PSL Sponsored Athlete

Thanks Dylan! Most of us appreciate what you guys do. I know that when you guys give your stamp of approval, it is golden. I don’t even have any worry dealing with any sponsor you guys approve.

Can you tell me what the shelf life is on Sarms?

Thanks for what you and all the mods do!

PSL Sponsored Athlete

Absolutely brother and i do it for members like you... you should get 1-2 years with liquids if stored properly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom