Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Esarms question

Rebelbrad

At 30ML how many servings/doses?? are there if taking 25 mg.
I’m sure there is a calculator online couldn’t find it.

I just want to make sure I buy enough.

they are all different mg/ml... i have no clue which one you are talking about but each one clearly says the dosing right there when you are looking at them.. for example, cardarine is 20 mg/ml meaning 1 dropper is 20 mg and there's 30 servings of 20 mg etc... you are making it out like you need a calculator, which you dont... one thing people tend to do is make it much harder than it actually is...

Last edited:
The droppers are 1mL (filled about 80%). The concentrations per mL aren't varies product to product, but they are listed.

Assulimg that's 25mg per ml and you have a 30ml bottle that's 30 servings at that dose

It's self explanatory. If you're that bad at figuring it out maybe you should use drugs. You don't even mention which product.

i disagree with you guys badgering the guy. this stuff is confusing even if you are good at math especially if you aren't aware the dropper is 1ML

plus we don't use metric in the USA. it is a good question and one that should be addressed more

i'm sure if i went to a european website and posted how many ounces in a pound people would not know that either.

they are not different droppers man... they are dosed different... the droppers are all the same size... here watch this video where i explain it in detail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82C4vhVebyU&t=23s

I think the thing is it would help if they put the .25/.5/.75/1ML marks on the dropper.

I know from experience the dropper is 1ML and can just tell by the size but many people do not. Just a suggestion.

I think the thing is it would help if they put the .25/.5/.75/1ML marks on the dropper.

I know from experience the dropper is 1ML and can just tell by the size but many people do not. Just a suggestion.

Marked droppers are more expensive but i have no clue on their scenario with what they buy... you can always email them your feedback and suggestions

Back
Top Bottom