Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Estradiol levels on cycle

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Estradiol levels on cycle

Well first post here I am 30 6 ft 1 230 and not sure on body fat would guess somewhere around 20 right now. In my early 20ís I ran quite a few cycles of test and test/deca I am now prescribed trt at 100mg cypionate weekly. I decided to do a cycle of 400mg cypionate and 300 deca weekly but have not been taking an AI I know that may have been a mistake but I wanted to get mid cycle bloodwork done and see where I stood. Now 6 weeks later my Total test was over 1600 Free test over 50 and my estradiol was at 61 my question in what sort of AI should I take and how often to get my estrogen back into a more normal range or is the level it is at okay because of the high level of testosterone I have right now I know that when test rises so will estrogen but I just donít know if it is too significant. Thanks ahead of time for any help and advice I recently found this forum and it seems like a great place.

Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Weldit1216 View Post
    Well first post here I am 30 6 ft 1 230 and not sure on body fat would guess somewhere around 20 right now. In my early 20ís I ran quite a few cycles of test and test/deca I am now prescribed trt at 100mg cypionate weekly. I decided to do a cycle of 400mg cypionate and 300 deca weekly but have not been taking an AI I know that may have been a mistake but I wanted to get mid cycle bloodwork done and see where I stood. Now 6 weeks later my Total test was over 1600 Free test over 50 and my estradiol was at 61 my question in what sort of AI should I take and how often to get my estrogen back into a more normal range or is the level it is at okay because of the high level of testosterone I have right now I know that when test rises so will estrogen but I just donít know if it is too significant. Thanks ahead of time for any help and advice I recently found this forum and it seems like a great place.
    It really comes down to being in the healthy range. Some people can run test with elevated levels of estrogen and not have gyno, others cannot. In addition when your estrogen levels are too high they come with other side effects such as high blood pressure, again chance for gyno, bloat, etc.

Your issue is if you dont have high estrogen while on TRT dose you wont be able to ask your doctor for an AI. That leaves you with needing to get an AI on your own. I would look to PSL and get aromasin. You could run 5mg - 7.5mg every other day if you wanted but you would want to do bloods again to make sure its the appropriate dose.

Im also assuming the range for your test for estradiol (estrogen) was 0-39? You are not way over so again some will say dont bother, for me I want to be in the healthy range and know I most likely will not get any gyno.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by awm1981 View Post
    It really comes down to being in the healthy range. Some people can run test with elevated levels of estrogen and not have gyno, others cannot. In addition when your estrogen levels are too high they come with other side effects such as high blood pressure, again chance for gyno, bloat, etc.

Your issue is if you dont have high estrogen while on TRT dose you wont be able to ask your doctor for an AI. That leaves you with needing to get an AI on your own. I would look to PSL and get aromasin. You could run 5mg - 7.5mg every other day if you wanted but you would want to do bloods again to make sure its the appropriate dose.

Im also assuming the range for your test for estradiol (estrogen) was 0-39? You are not way over so again some will say dont bother, for me I want to be in the healthy range and know I most likely will not get any gyno.
    I’m in the medical field and I don’t know if this is true physiologically - I know plenty but not the science behind this exactly... I’ve heard... that there’s more aromatase in fatty tissue. It always seemed that way to me - fat get fatter, lean machines stayed lean with test even without an AI. I myself am what I guess you’d call a mesomorph- if I got to 11% body fat I seemed to balloon pretty easy a few points higher. If I stayed under 10% - I could stay really hard and lean with large doses even without an AI. Gyno - actual growth of tissue IMO is a different issue, but as far as the bloat - I actually think that’s controllable by how fat you are. Observational evidence. Again - I’m not saying anything about gyno - but I spend a long time around a lot of guys bigger than me who would seemingly cruise on doses that people here would find outrageous. There were marked differences in how bloated people would be. Part of its genetics I’m sure but I’m a HUGE believer that there’s truth to that aromatase/fat tissue correlation.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by awm1981 View Post

Thanks for the input, if I had Arimidex readily available what sort of dosage would you recommend for it? I am having no gyno issues so far and blood pressure has been great. I am not sure if it was 0-39 though they just called me with the results today I have not seen the actual lab results.

Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RoundTwo View Post
    I’m in the medical field and I don’t know if this is true physiologically - I know plenty but not the science behind this exactly... I’ve heard... that there’s more aromatase in fatty tissue. It always seemed that way to me - fat get fatter, lean machines stayed lean with test even without an AI. I myself am what I guess you’d call a mesomorph- if I got to 11% body fat I seemed to balloon pretty easy a few points higher. If I stayed under 10% - I could stay really hard and lean with large doses even without an AI. Gyno - actual growth of tissue IMO is a different issue, but as far as the bloat - I actually think that’s controllable by how fat you are. Observational evidence. Again - I’m not saying anything about gyno - but I spend a long time around a lot of guys bigger than me who would seemingly cruise on doses that people here would find outrageous. There were marked differences in how bloated people would be. Part of its genetics I’m sure but I’m a HUGE believer that there’s truth to that aromatase/fat tissue correlation.
    Agreed a lot of it is genetics and how the body metabolizes compounds.

Ive seen a lot over the years and I just give the advice above as a general guideline, which is stay in the healthy range. If you can run a lot of test and your estrogen levels are in check or if they are above the normal range but you have no appearance of gyno or any of the other side effects that can come with high levels of estrogen then im not one to tell someone to take an AI if everything else looks to be in check.

Ive also heard correlations between higher levels of estrogen and higher levels of igf-1 in the body. Estrogen is not the enemy its needed which some people fail to understand.

My only concern is that on these forums we get multiple times a week people who run their cycles and then all of a sudden freak out because they have gyno or they get bloods done and their estrogen is through the roof and its because they have an AI on hand but didnt run it from the start and only did bloods because they felt "symptons" of gyno/high estrogen. Once you feel it its too late.

Im with you though and trust me im not in the medical field (my wife is a toxicologist for clinical and pre-clinical trials so have some basis of knowledge) so anything else you have from an info perspective post up!

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    What are your test levels when you're running trt? Did you ever do mid cycle blood work on any of your last cycles for comparison? Your levels seem low for that cycle.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jason_alpine View Post
    What are your test levels when you're running trt? Did you ever do mid cycle blood work on any of your last cycles for comparison? Your levels seem low for that cycle.
    Average around 800 total and 12 free estrogen 30 I have never done bloodwork on cycle. I was really young and stupid and never put in the time to do proper research. It was a capped test so I am not sure how high it actually was I just know Greater than 1600 and greater than 50

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Average around 800 total and 12 free estrogen 30 I have never done bloodwork on cycle. I was really young and stupid and never put in the time to do proper research. It was a capped test so I am not sure how high it actually was I just know Greater than 1600 and greater than 50
    Okay, that makes a lot more sense.
    Normal dosing would be Arimidex .5 eod--or--Aromosin 12.5mg eod.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jason_alpine View Post
    Okay, that makes a lot more sense.
    Normal dosing would be Arimidex .5 eod--or--Aromosin 12.5mg eod.
    Should i do maybe 1 Arimidex eod for a few days to get it dropped back down and then go to a the normal .5 eod?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    you need to absolutely run an AI from day 1.

i would get on it ASAP

also you need proviron with deca always, that is very important
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast