Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Estradiol levels while on Sust 250 only cycle

Jeff75645

Registered
While on my last cycle I has blood work done in the middle of my cycle. Test was 2832 and E2 was 116pg. I was taking LiquidexAI for the whole cycle. Is this a normal increase due to Test levels? I think the E2 range Max is 44 pg.

I'm about to start my next cycle and ordered Adex this time. Should I be concerned about E2 rising that high again or will I just need to keep upping the Adex dose until sides are gone.

Also no signs of gyno during the first cycle.

While on my last cycle I has blood work done in the middle of my cycle. Test was 2832 and E2 was 116pg. I was taking LiquidexAI for the whole cycle. Is this a normal increase due to Test levels? I think the E2 range Max is 44 pg.

I'm about to start my next cycle and ordered Adex this time. Should I be concerned about E2 rising that high again or will I just need to keep upping the Adex dose until sides are gone.

You were almost triple the normal range?

You are very lucky you didn’t have sever side effects. High estrogen can lead to gyno but also water retention and high blood pressure.

I would order aromasin from PSL the sponsor here and run your entire cycle and through pct.

I had major water retention. Jumped 13 lbs in a week. I'm gonna get some this go round. Still reading and learning here before I jump on another cycle. I have everything. Just waiting

What is your current level of body fat? And not sure what LiquidexAI is...next time use Arimedex or Aromasin.

LiquiedexAI is made by Need 2 Build Muscle.
I would say bf% is somewhere between 18 and 22. Not really sure.

Jeff, you do understand that, if you do not reduce your percentage of body fat rather significantly before you begin your desired cycle, it will all be for not, right?

- - - Updated - - -

To put it another way, you are carrying entirely too much body fat to begin a bulking cycle, let alone a cutting cycle.

Definitely. That's why I'm here, man. Looking for answers and direction. I'm on a diet right now. As I said in the other thread. I'm not gonna start my next cycle until I drop about 15 pounds. Just trying to get my ducks in a row and see where I need to go from there.

Definitely. That's why I'm here, man. Looking for answers and direction. I'm on a diet right now. As I said in the other thread. I'm not gonna start my next cycle until I drop about 15 pounds. Just trying to get my ducks in a row and see where I need to go from there.

Excellent. But may I suggest that you not dwell upon weight. Rather, you need to concern yourself with your percentage of body fat. Secure yourself a high-qaulity "fat tester" (I prefer Orion's product line), and then work towards 10% body fat before beginning your cycle. And do not begin to use anavar, which is not a "fat burner," unless and until you are at between 8% and 9% body fat. Otherwise, you will have compromised your liver to some degree and wasted a lot of money.

- - - Updated - - -

you will have compromised your liver to some degree and wasted a lot of money for no reason.

What was the use by date on the product?Cos N2BM doesn't sell it and hasn't for a while.

The guys are also correct regarding the body fat. We've a ton of articles and posts that suggest that we would rather see 12% (or close to it) than the higher levels precisely because of the issues you've had.

Your AI dosage wasn't high enough. You want to keep your estrogen levels in the normal range.

so many problems...

1. body fat is far too high.. the higher the body fat, the higher the amount of estrogen conversion... you need to NOT use steroids again until in proper condition... 12-13% would be ideal

2. you need to get aromasin... an otc ai is not going to be enough... its a nice thing to use for ADDED support but on its own, its not enough

so many problems...

1. body fat is far too high.. the higher the body fat, the higher the amount of estrogen conversion... you need to NOT use steroids again until in proper condition... 12-13% would be ideal

2. you need to get aromasin... an otc ai is not going to be enough... its a nice thing to use for ADDED support but on its own, its not enough

Have Arimidex, Exmestane, and Letro
Doing some work on the BF% before I start. I'll try to wait until at least 15%. Awesome videos btw. Try...

I'm probably going to start on some HGH before I start another cycle also.

That's a great way to bring your BF down too. HGH is one of the only compounds that's actually proven to burn fat. Just keep in mind it takes months to really start seeing the results from it.

So thats not an actual AI. You would need Aromasin from PSL the sponsor here.

- - - Updated - - -

You can also try Sarms. I like cardarine, osta, and LGD stack. Great for strength and cutting bodyfat assuming your diet and training is in check.

Hey, awm, when did Gronkowski start playing free safety?

Oh that's right, he didn't play free safety.

Never mind. ;-)

Hey, awm, when did Gronkowski start playing free safety?

Oh that's right, he didn't play free safety.

Never mind. ;-)

Hahahahahahaha I know I have zero idea what they were thinking!

Tannehill cant throw the ball 80 yards to the end zone which is the only reason you would have gronk back there to bat down a ball in the end zone.

Instead what happened was the worst case scenario where gronk had to play the final defender and low and behold he stumbles and takes a terrible angle against a short shift guy thats faster/quicker than him.

Hats off to Miami but terrible call by Bill B.

Back
Top Bottom