Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Estradiol Question

DPSCT

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
I'm in the midst of my first ever cycle now and I figured it was time for mid-cycle blood work. Cycle is 500 MG of test cyp per week and 60 mg Anavar per day. Not currently taking an AI.

My blood work came back and as expected - my lipid panel was pretty bad. It was fine before the cycle so I'm certain it's Anavar related. Everything else looks fine. I check BP every day and it's good.

My free and total test numbers are still pending.

My question is on Estradiol. My reading was 95. Quest's optimal range is under 35.

I have zero symptoms of high estradiol. No hint of gyno, no sexual issues, no mood swings (I've never felt better to be honest), no bloating/swelling - nothing.

Given that - should I be concerned about my estradiol number?

Just as an FYI - I go back to TRT after the cycle.

not a concern as long as you get your number back in line as soon as possible. did you run an AI when you blasted? also where is your TRT dose at?
I am blasting now. 500 MG per week. Yes that's my "blast". Plus Anavar.

Normal TRT is 200 MG per week. Estradiol at that dose has been under 35.

I'm in the midst of my first ever cycle now and I figured it was time for mid-cycle blood work. Cycle is 500 MG of test cyp per week and 60 mg Anavar per day. Not currently taking an AI.

My blood work came back and as expected - my lipid panel was pretty bad. It was fine before the cycle so I'm certain it's Anavar related. Everything else looks fine. I check BP every day and it's good.

My question is on Estradiol. My reading was 95. Quest's optimal range is under 35.

I have zero symptoms of high estradiol. No hint of gyno, no sexual issues, no mood swings (I've never felt better to be honest), no bloating/swelling - nothing.

If your lipids are bad, are you using organ liver cycle support like n2guard? if not why not?

Your estrogen/estradiol is way too high 3x the normal is DANGEROUS very! are you taking an aromatase inhibitor like aromasin?

Estrogen sides don't = estrogen problems so no sides doesn't mean anything. You should REALLY be concerned about your estrogen #s.

its obvious your lipids are bad because of the oral... are you using protection? i truly hope you didnt buy into that "anavar is weak" etc... its a toxic oral steroid.. its not as strong as certain others but its still very toxic

as far as your estrogen, thats way out of range man.. thats not a good thing and just because you may not have certain symptoms right now, you will and it won't be fun... why are you not using an ai? we stress that constantly on here... ive seen you post and know you read and learn etc... so why not follow what we've taught bro? not being a dick, just not understanding...

Thanks guys.

So it looks like there's some conflicting opinions here.

Steve is saying all is well provided my current estradiol number is not a concern provided it goes back in line - which it will when I stop the cycle (based on the results of my past TRT blood work).

Others are saying my estradiol is too high and I should be using an AI.

I read TONS of posts here on the forum prior to starting this cycle. This is my first cycle other than a short run of Tbol awhile back. The majority of the posts I read indicated that most individuals don't need an AI on a cycle of 500 mg of test per week. That's why I'm confused. I thought that statement basically meant that an AI was not needed on cycle - provided that there were no symptoms of high estrogen.

Is high estrogen still dangerous (w no symptoms) if it only happens while on a 12 week cycle? I do know my estrogen will go back in line (under 35) once they cycle is done (about 3 more weeks). This is based on the prior blood tests I've gotten for my TRT doctor. While I wasn't on this cycle my estradiol reading was under 35.

I do have aromasin on hand so I can add it for the remainder of the the cycle if you guys think it's absolutely necessary. If so, I'll need some guidance as to how much to take and how often. My test cyp injections while on this cycle are twice a week - 250 mg per injection.

is normal to be out of rage when doing cycle you should never control by the normal rage . if you have no sides keep all the same . When is good dont change it

I would much rather see your estrogen high than low. Especially since you have no side effects. I would honestly ride it out if it was me. The risk at this point is trying to figure out an AI dose and struggling to figure that out for the rest of the cycle. If you start getting symptoms I would definitely start taking something though.

I would run a small dose of ai to keep the numbers under control

I have Aromasin. How much should I take? I was thinking 12.5 mg on the day of each injection. Does that work? I only have a few more weeks to go in the cycle.

I have Aromasin. How much should I take? I was thinking 12.5 mg on the day of each injection. Does that work? I only have a few more weeks to go in the cycle.

12.5mgs of aromasin every other day or every 3 days, don't take it daily. It doesn't matter if you take it on day of injection, it has a long half life.

yeah start there

you should take the amount you need to get the job done

Back
Top Bottom