Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Estrogen at 650 help?

Naturallyhard

I guess my proviron is real my free t went from 47 to 900! My e2 is at 650, I’m on 25 mg of aromasin Ed since taking bloods! I have zero sex drive and loosing my mind how do I get my sex drive back with all this test in my body!

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe 50 mg of aromasin Ed?

pretty hard to answer when we have no clue what you are running... for example.. if you are using tren, then it can cause a false reading on estrogen.. you give zero information so how can anyone come close to answering this?

pretty hard to answer when we have no clue what you are running... for example.. if you are using tren, then it can cause a false reading on estrogen.. you give zero information so how can anyone come close to answering this?
Yah I’m running tren! 200 mg taking 2 weeks off from it!

I guess my proviron is real my free t went from 47 to 900! My e2 is at 650, I’m on 25 mg of aromasin Ed since taking bloods! I have zero sex drive and loosing my mind how do I get my sex drive back with all this test in my body!

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe 50 mg of aromasin Ed?

Start with info of what you're doing.

you are using tren which does not need an AI

you are slamming your estrogen to 0 so no wonder you have no sex drive. 'but steve my E is sky high!'.. ah but as dylan pointed out above tren will manipualte your E levels because it has a metabolite which shows up in that.

You cant believe those estrogen numbers. It's the tren. Tren can also destroy sex drive in some people too, due to what it does to serotonin and dopamine levels

Back
Top Bottom